paddlers.

Share your coyote hunting tips, techniques, and thoughts about coyote hunting.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

mitchkvernum
coyotehunter

paddlers.

Post by mitchkvernum »

Oyloe snuck over to the big lake and is hammering 30" walleyes. I decided I better sneak out this morning and toss a line as well. Wish the weather would just be -30 all year and the coyotes could keep falling! Got too find something to do till september rolls around and I can chase some big whitetails.. and shoot some ki oh tees.. Caught two in about two hours!

Gave the beaver hell and shot a little over a hundred in a week runnin the river with Oyloe. I dont think its possibly to out hunt that guy when it comes to beaver... everyonce in a while I can one up him on ol wiley coyotes but not these little devils! I guess when you used to hunt fur for a living you would get good at it!

And a little something too keep you looking forward to next season! Maybe if we hunt the classic again I could bring my video and show you guys, got all these buggers on film in two days. one shooter one gun!

Keep on keepin on!
Jerry Hunsley
coyotehunter

Re: paddlers.

Post by Jerry Hunsley »

Mitch, I love your post and pictures. You remind me of when I was young. That is all I had on my mind , was hunting and fishing. One question: Are you in college? If so, I think a lot of people envy you as you seem to find time and have money enough to do all though things. Hopefully , you get a good education and a good job.
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Nice work on the paddlers and beaver looks like your getting a fine education from Marty anyways!!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Critrgtr
coyotehunter

Post by Critrgtr »

Nice looking fish. Did you get to keep them or was the season closed already for them?