new coyote hunter

All you new guys who are just getting into coyote hunting, put your posts in this area. Lots of good information that would be helpful before putting up a post asking for the "how to" manual on calling.
jstnevns
coyotehunter

new coyote hunter

Post by jstnevns »

Hey guys new here and thought I would introduce myself. Name is Justin and I mostly duck hunt. Heard I can hunt coyotes all year without a license and thought I would give a try. I have been on a few hunts in northern mn already in Itasca county by grand rapids. We actually saw one but it was dark and it was moving fast through the grass and couldn't quite get a shot off where it was running. anyways I live in Eden Prairie in the cities and does anybody know any spots where I can use a rifle or a shotgun. I know calling them I hear in mn is pretty pointless tho I hear all the time that hunters struggle to call them and then they go to North Dakota and they are easier to call. But I just dont know any spots where I can use a firearm. Shakopee you can use a bow. But I have never ever heard of anybody using a bow.
Tbush
coyotehunter

Re: new coyote hunter

Post by Tbush »

your going to have to travel out of the metro area is my best guess :?:
a proud member of the "IF" team
rorycoyote
coyotehunter

Re: new coyote hunter

Post by rorycoyote »

there are a few people out there that use bows. the video is called bow mania and is decent to watch
http://www.verminatorpredatorcalls.com/Products.htm