Fox pups

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

lyonch
coyotehunter

Fox pups

Post by lyonch »

On friday July 31st i was coming home and noticed right off of the road about 100 yards there was three baby fox sleeping on the hay bales. So i ran home about 1/2 mile away and grabbed my camera and came back to snap some pictures. Of course when i stopped two of them took off running and the one stayed there and kept looking away from me. I tried getting his attention by lip squeaking and wistling but he wouldn't even lift his head. i finally hit the horn on the truck and all he did was look at me for a second and then tuned his attention to back in the field.

Then the following monday i noticed there was two baby fox sleeping on the bales again so i stopped to take more pics and was only able to get one of them as he was leaving. After i took the pick i was wondering where the third one had went and well i went 1/4 mile down the road and there layed a baby fox right by the bridge. It looked as though a car got to him before i did. I will keep my eyes on these little critters and hopefully get some picks of them bouncing at the end of a chain with a #2 fully modified bridger as there bracelet :wink:

Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Re: Fox pups

Post by Coyotehunter »

great pics my friend.
Coyotes Forever
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

i've also been seeing more than average #'s of pups this year. been also hearing of way more reports of coyotes around. coon #'s seem to have exploded to. with the flood this past spring i would have thought it would have thinned em out . great pic's Chris.
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Cool pics Lyonch...
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Way to go!!!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Now the real question, are we going to see these same fox in trap in Oct???
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

I know the neighbors really like there pheasants and they all let me trap especially for coon and fox. If they saw i was taking pictures of them with my camera instead of with my scope :wink: The real question levi is are you going to come and catch one of those fox this october or are you going to stay home and battle the same battle as last year :D Who knows i might catch one and spray paint levi on its side and let it go :lol:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!