TBush 09

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tbush
coyotehunter

TBush 09

Post by Tbush »

Well just got back from almost 2 weeks of hunting,ducks, coyotes, my buddy John who hunted Luke's tourney in Williston with Travis and I, parked a camper and just relaxed for a while. He's new to the calling and I let him do most of the shooting and misses,He saw his first double come in when we sat on a hill overlooking a picked bean field with tree rows and standing corn next to us after only a couple min. one came out of the tree row to my hard left and then another and just stood there for almost 5 min looking around. they didn't know where the sound came from so I gave them two soft bird chirps and down wind they headed when they were directly in front of us trotting from left to right I turned the fox pro to coyote in distress and they both came running the lead one to John's side and the other to me. I barked both stopped Bang flop John's down and Bang flop mine down it was as perfect as I have ever had :D
Attachments
This is one we teamed up on during the Williston tourney it came in hard and never stopped so as it jumped the ditch and landed on the two track I gut shot it and John finished it as it was spinning
This is one we teamed up on during the Williston tourney it came in hard and never stopped so as it jumped the ditch and landed on the two track I gut shot it and John finished it as it was spinning
10-28-09 AJ 022edit.jpg (150.3 KiB) Viewed 5262 times
one of a pair that came in after 20 min nice odd carmel color and prime John's tanning it
one of a pair that came in after 20 min nice odd carmel color and prime John's tanning it
10-28-09 AJ 022edit.jpg (150.3 KiB) Viewed 5257 times
here is the double we shot
here is the double we shot
10-28-09 AJ 057edit.jpg (153.45 KiB) Viewed 5257 times
a proud member of the "IF" team
Tbush
coyotehunter

Re: TBush 09

Post by Tbush »

Heres the darker one that almost got away agian :?: damn
Attachments
10-28-09 AJ 082edit.jpg
10-28-09 AJ 082edit.jpg (175.69 KiB) Viewed 5251 times
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

And here are a few ducks for ya to look at and fig. out :? :shock: :shock:
Attachments
10-28-09 AJ 059edit.jpg
10-28-09 AJ 059edit.jpg (123.53 KiB) Viewed 5248 times
10-28-09 AJ 036edit.jpg
10-28-09 AJ 036edit.jpg (147.29 KiB) Viewed 5247 times
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Nice,By god,maybe you do make dogs come when you call! :D
Nice ducks too.Buffs,mallards,golden eyes,a pin,a can and a herrmaphrodite of some sort.Old squaw and buffy cross??? :shock:
What a year for ducks!!!!Get em.
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

Dcoy wrote:Nice,By god,maybe you do make dogs come when you call! :D
Nice ducks too.Buffs,mallards,golden eyes,a pin,a can and a herrmaphrodite of some sort.Old squaw and buffy cross??? :shock:
What a year for ducks!!!!Get em.
that 1 had me puzzle to. i was also thinking old squaw but something don't look right. gr eat photos Tbush. John seems to be a pretty nice guy. i b.s. with him a bit at the tourney. seems like he's interested in shooting some red fox. i hope that coyote does'nt come to life and kick the trigger on Johns rifle :shock:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

great pics terry

I vote for old squaw, buffleheads, canvasback, mallards and a Pinny
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!