I have killed two lions over the call.

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Re: I have killed two lions over the call.

Post by bucksnbears »

good post sniper. please send pics. there are a few here that can help you with that topic.
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Shotguniper your knowledge of calling cats/predators in general can really help some on the site here. There was an individual (rick mittleider sp) from central north dakota who called in and killed a mt. lion in north dakota. Kevin Kerner on the site here seems to dip into this mt. lion calling a fair bit as well. There is alos a sound in this site called mule deer distress and i think this could be an awesome sound for calling mt. lions. It is an all out gutter ball distress!! PM me your email and i will get you set up on how to post pics :wink: Thanks for sharing and welcome to the site :D
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

look under their name/avitar and you,ll see a pm. tag.
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

keep posting of your experiences :) . as for the pm thing, not sure why thats happening. :?
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

The reason i think the pm thing isn't working for you, is because you are conisdered a "newbie". I will let jamie know that you are more than a newbie and you have made some posts that state you are a coyotehunter status.
Chris Lyon

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

that was a good post. i'm glad you caught them thieves. i know nothing of the list you mention but your welcome here. can anybody help shotgun sniper out??
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Keep proving that you are more than a newbie or someone looking to just try and sell something and eventually you will be able to do what everyone else can. Im sure you understand, but this is the only way administration and filter people who come and frequent the site. Coyotehunter.net is straight forward site that wont allow any b.s. happen. There's no three strikes your out around here. The administration of this site lives extremely busy lives and they need to be able to regulate things in a quick manner from there end. Keep a clean nose and it will come :wink:
Chris Lyon

1Shooter
coyotehunter

Post by 1Shooter »

Now THAT'S a jackrabbit!
Savage 12 .22-250
(As of 4/18/10)
Gopher - 2
Skunk - 2
Coon - 10
Possum - 1
Fox - 2
Coyotes - 2
Beaver - 1
Ermine - 1
Muskrat - 19
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

LMFAO!! That thing sure is a trophy :lol: Are you mounting it :mrgreen:
Chris Lyon

Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

:shock: NICE.....Very Nice :D :D :D
a proud member of the "IF" team
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Shotgunsniper wrote:
lyonch wrote:LMFAO!! That thing sure is a trophy :lol: Are you mounting it :mrgreen:
The wee dog kept trying to mount it - that kinda stuff dosn't turn me on though..... Do you "mount" the critters you shoot? :lol: Post some pic's...... :shock:
Looks like we have another cloudy minded coyotehunter.net poster :P I think we need to get you , bucks, and jaybic, together for entertainement at the classic and we can't forget to have Tbush chime in once in a while. :mrgreen: I think i would bust a nut laughing :lol: :lol:
Chris Lyon