Coyote Meets 6.8 SPC

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

vmaster59

Coyote Meets 6.8 SPC

Post by vmaster59 »

Hi,last week a good friend came over from Midland. We went out to one of the ranches for some day time hunting.
After he checked his to AR-15 in 6.8 SPC. We went hunting. Didn't grt much to come in at first. But that's what's good about hunting with a friend it gives you time to talk about the old hunts from the past. And just have a good BS time. Then we made this one stand at a old pump jack. Man was it just right the sun was at our back. The little wind that there was,was in our face. I put the FoxPro in a bush about 50 yards away from us. We got set and turn on the caller. In less than 45 secs. we had a coyote come running in to the call. Before I could get the video cam up and on a hawk came in as well at the same time to the caller. Both he and the coyote were at the caller at the same time. The coyote started running off still looking at the call when my friend let go a 110 gr V-Max out of his AR. The coyote was hit at 56 yards in the side and floped around a little. Here is a pic. of that hunt.

Clint
Dcoy
Top Dog

Re: Coyote Meets 6.8 SPC

Post by Dcoy »

Good job.
6.8 worked.
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Looks like it made a mess of that coyote :shock:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
223sav
coyotehunter

Post by 223sav »

Saw where you said Midland on your post. Where at in west tx are you located. I spent my college years in Big Spring and Lubbock. Ever run across a big 'ol Texan by the name of Frankie Keller.
223sav
coyotehunter

Post by 223sav »

My bad fellas, previous post question was for vmaster59!!
vmaster59

Post by vmaster59 »

223sav wrote:Saw where you said Midland on your post. Where at in west tx are you located. I spent my college years in Big Spring and Lubbock. Ever run across a big 'ol Texan by the name of Frankie Keller.
Hi,around Odessa and Midland.

Clint