few coyotes

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

few coyotes

Post by Tim Anderson »

The coyotes have been moveing and we are getting into them every day. Here are a few short vid's, nothing fancy.
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Re: few coyotes

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Thanks tim

I gotta ask the second video why isn't the red pickup or yourself shooting? Or does you camera zoom a lot more than mine? The video looks like it would be a fairly makeble shot for either of you guys.
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

The coyote in second vid is on a half mile fence-line. If i was alone i would of taken the shot with my ackley. In this vid. the coyote is running to the right ( north) right to a hunter who is on the same fence line and about 300 yds away.. The hunter took the shot and missed and then the coyote ran to the left (south) where another hunter was posted up. The coyote continued to run south on its own and went into a drainage ditch and came out on the southside with a second coyote running along with it.. They both ran about 200 more yds right into the second shooter and he took both of them out..
The guys on the road try to keep the coyotes in a section for the guys doing the stalking but it don't always work out that way so we shoot them as they come out from time to time.. We don't shoot wildly at them when hunting together cause we like to keep them as calm as possable which makes it easier to work them..If you get them all riled up then they don't want to stop running and then try to get to a hole or someplace where we can't get at them from too much pressure..
Pilgrim

Post by Pilgrim »

Tim

Your video work reminds me of a young Abraham Zapruder.
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

LOL.. I've been trying to get some good footage of how we hunt coyotes from the start to the end but the coyotes don't always want to cooperate or i'm in the wrong place .. If a coyote comes in my direction i have to shut the camera down cause i can't run it and shoot at the same time and the guys would be pissed if i let a coyote go by cause i was filming it.. I still have'nt gotten my cam mount for my 30mm scope but may have to switch over to a 1" scope so i can use the 1" cam. mount...