Sheep on my line

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

EO caller

Sheep on my line

Post by EO caller »

Saw these critters on my way to some kitty traps, no cats named Bob but got some good pictures anyway.
BigHorns resized.jpg
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Re: Sheep on my line

Post by lyonch »

Are those Audad (sp) sheep? If they are i never knew they existed in oregon :oops: I just thought texas and that region had them :?
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

'm guessing bighorns
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

I think your right bucks!! I never looked close enough to see if there was long flowing hair coming from the kneck down through the legs :oops: They are some yougins for sure, or females :wink:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I am not sure what kind of sheep they are, but a pic like that is like a playboy for our boys in wyoming!!! :lol:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

nice!! looks like they are shedding and the green grass??? whats the weather like??? The bobs have to look bad also??
a proud member of the "IF" team
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

They are bighorns. They reintroduced them about 20 years ago on the John Day River and finally in the last ten years they've been really growing in numbers. It sucks for the mule deer hunting though cause were you see big horns your probly not going to see any deer. They issue like one tag a year for the area and its like winning the lottery if you get one. They are real young ones in this picture but I've seen lots of the big rams also on our place. The weather never really got very tough around here this year but the kitty's hides will stay good until about April 1st. They don't get prime until around mid December but the season will be over in a couple of weeks. :( Anyway thought everone would like the pic's of somthing other than the usual.Would have rather had bobcat pics but my traps were frozen solid. I quit using any deicer a few weeks ago cause it was so warm but the last few days its been in the twenties. :? I got them in shape so maybe next week we'll have some pussy pics.
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"