Turkey's

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tbush
coyotehunter

Turkey's

Post by Tbush »

I know its a coyote site but we need some new post's...Carrie shot this last week, We set up and I called it in for her with only 1 hen decoy out the tom came with a jake and crossed the creek at less than 10 yds and C. did the bang flop and into the water it went, I also saw some coyote tracks in the mud 8) Great morning :D Great night :wink: ....last Sat. Travis and I went and set up 3 hens and a Tom decoy and I called this one from the tree to us, It would gobbel hard everytime I called and I had it triple and Quad gobbel alot... so cool .. 8) It came 8 ft from Travis and we watched it for awhile then he shot it at 13 yds, We only sat for 20 min. or so :D . ( Levi didnt you sit for like 6 hours) :lol: I took Jace out and we lyed on the edge of a field and had a jake come right to us he wanted to grab him with his hands, I still wonder who would have won :lol:. I was going to go today BUT the F@$*en wind is blowing 30-45 mph and I think my arrow would blow around to much :twisted: :( ...WELL my horse shoe has not been rusty :wink:
Attachments
Turkey 020edit.jpg
Turkey 015edit.jpg
Turkey 004edit.jpg
a proud member of the "IF" team
lyonch
coyotehunter

Re: Turkey's

Post by lyonch »

Tbush it was me sitting in a blind calling for a guy. he had very samll pieces of property to hunt on so we were very limited. Just ask levi what turkey hunting is like around my house :wink: I wont gurantee you that we will get you a bird, but you will see a lot of big toms :D Great job on the turkeys and i can't wait to see the pic of you shooting one with your recurve 8) Oh and if that isn't hard enough for you, try to do it without a blind and your recurve :shock: Who knows maybe you already accomplished this with your silver and shiny horseshoe :mrgreen:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

congrats to the family :D Terry, your horseshoe couln'nt get rusty even if you tried :P
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

NIce work I've been kicking around the idea to try that it's just in a bad season for me calves and lambs and all. :(
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Yeh Terry,get that bow out.Even blind old men can do it that way. :D

Oh well,must be a new pic deal here now so forget that idea.
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

Well here are a couple last day turkey's.. Jace shot his with a load of #4 out of a 20 ga. I called a hen a jake and this Tom in out fo a flock of 8 Toms and 2-3 hens and a few jakes, then I did shoot one with a gun not a bow :( but :wink: I worked these birds for three hours and 200 plus wood ticks. :x they came to 60 yds and then just left @ 2pm so I walked over the edge and this one flushed like a b-52 pheasant at 20 yds bang flop :lol: looked around NO Jaybic :shock: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well its been a few years since I have shot one so what the hell..........enjoyed it!!
Attachments
edit1.jpg
edit.jpg
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Very cool nice to see the whole family involved.
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

south of Velva ???
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Nice birds Terry!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Way to go Terry!! Great pics to boot :D
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

sw of carpio!! took 3 birds out of the same draw :D
Jerry Hunsley
coyotehunter

Post by Jerry Hunsley »

Nice Job Terry, looks like there could be some coyotes in that area too.