Latest Pics from hunting (Bremen)

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Fallguy
coyotehunter

Latest Pics from hunting (Bremen)

Post by Fallguy »

Here are some pictures from my and Papapete's coyote trip this weekend.
Total we saw 15 coyotes and 1 fox. We had some crazy things happen over the two days. I lost two howlers at stands (my Song Dog and my Red Desert's mouthpiece), we got a flat tire on the way to the Bremen Tournament AM check in, got in a shouting match with a big male coyote, had some close misses, and saw some up close and personal coyote breeding action :oops: .

This coyote I shot on Friday. We had high winds of I am guessing 25-30 mph. This male was 34 lbs. 5 oz. The female he was with hung up and wouldn't come in.

We always do at least one crazy face pose when we take a picture. This was a good one.

This coyote I got in the Bremen Tournament. Papapete spotted it out in th e open as we were driving so we drove down the dip, I jumped out of the moving truck, and he kept driving down the road. I am actually standing on the side of the road in the picture. On the left side of the picture is a hill. I crested the hill and got down on my belly. This female and her male were about 700 yards out. I coaxed with my Crit R Call and the female came across the open field and through the slough you see on the right side of the picture. The male wouldn't budge...he knew something was up. She got in the dark, tall, grass you see in the photo and was jumping up trying to see me. The wind was at my back coming right at her so when she got on my side of the slough I shot her at 150 yards. It was the only coyote we connected on in the tourney and we took 3rd and also got smallest dog prizes.

Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Great post.