our 2010 bear hunt

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Re: our 2010 bear hunt

Post by bucksnbears »

Terry, did your baits die off like ours did??? we had a tough go of it. that happenes though. we're heading up again friday afternoon for another go. we loaded 2 baits that are aways from oaks with about 200-250 lbs of doughnuts each. eating bear ribs right now :wink: first time and they are damn good but not much to them. congrats to John :D
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Terry, tell john i say congrats on his first bear!!! It is definetely a rush killing your first bear 8) Great to see taking him out and about considering the situation he explained at minot last year :D
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Another nice bear boys!!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

couple more pix, this wolf moved into a bait and then the bear comes in after dark, some guys had lots of trouble with wolves, They used meat!? we just use bread,dognuts,trail mix,licorce,apples,chocolate and he still came in and ate this stuff :evil: another pix of a rub and scratch tree and a fisher and martin used this bait as well
Attachments
760edit.jpg
760edit.jpg (33.19 KiB) Viewed 4425 times
bear 10 010edit.jpg
bear 10 010edit.jpg (34.76 KiB) Viewed 4425 times
bear 10 236edit.jpg
a proud member of the "IF" team
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

cool, i've seen wolves come by but never had one eat. even when i used to use meat scraps.... sooooo..did ya sh......... it???
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Tactical.20

Post by Tactical.20 »

Congrats on the bears. Great she will put up with ya! Mine would not even concider coming along, let alone hunt, too! Bet it was a time you'll always remember!