Trail Cameras

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tango
coyotehunter

Re: Trail Cameras

Post by Tango »

Dcoy,
they have cameras now that can email you the pics to a pc or to your cell phone, without disturbing your honey hole of a hunting spot.
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Tango,
Yes I've seen those advertised.Pretty spendy but am hoping the price will be coming down.Sure sound like the ticket though.
Good hunting!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

i'm hoping to get some pix of a wolf. i've been feeding deer on my property all winter, about 80, and went out last night to check on things. i threw out some deer carcasses from last year out there and there are some BIG-ASS tracks around them. also found a dead deer chewed up. went back this morning to set up some cameras and seen where it followed the wifes snowshoe tracks from last night. my trail cams ( i have 3) take pix that take up the whole screen and i can't get them to post on this web-sight. any advice???. last year i set a cam over some deer carcasses and set some snares as i thought some feral dogs moved in and the cam takes pix every 10 seconds. showed a coon just walking through, next was him beeing choked next was him hanging dead was pretty cool.hope to show pix of a wolf.soon. i'll go back in 4-5 days and see.
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

BnB it sounds like you need to resize your pics. i need to resize every picture i have because my camera naturally takes a big picture. if you were to use photobucket to post pictures on the site, you can use there site to resize the pics. if you are having problems, just email them to me and i can resize them for you and send them back :wink:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

thanks chris. i appreciate the help. will see how/if the the pix come.
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

BnB If you have trouble I can post how I do it
a proud member of the "IF" team
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

had to pull cam's tonite cuz of the coming flood. the wolf did walk in front of 1 cam but got no pic's because coons got there first and i ended up with 383 pic's of them and used up all the disc space. there were wolf tracks all over :( :x
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

one of my favorite trail cam pic'sImage
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

just learning how to post pic's from photo bucket so please bear with me. (thanks Lyonch) i arrowed this buck the day after this pic. was taken Image
Last edited by bucksnbears on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

just learning how to post pic's from photo bucket so please bear with me. (thanks Lyonch) i arrowed this buck the day after this pic. was taken.Image
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

the next night Image
Last edited by bucksnbears on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

working the same scrape as theImage other.
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

3 weeks laterImage
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Job well done bnb!!! Photobucket isn't so tough is it :wink:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Cool pics Bucs!Might have to try them cameras.Don't they ruin the surprise a bit though?
Without the cameras,never know whats going to pop out of the grass. :D
Attachments
deer 1.jpg
deer 1.jpg (58.73 KiB) Viewed 17963 times