Denises first fox

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Denises first fox

Post by bucksnbears »

i was on my way home from work today and seen a fox laying out about 500 yards sleeping..did not have a rifle with :shock: :shock: .since it was only about 2 miles from home i went to get one. i called Denise at work knowing she was getting off early to see if she wanted to go get it?? she said "i'll be there in a bit" :D . she got whited up and i dropped her off and went up the road about 3/4 mile to watch. she took her time and got to about 100 yards and dropped down on the bipod. i was waiting for the foxes head to come up from a lip squeck but all i seen was a puff of snow behind the fox and it straiten out. she shot it across the top of the shoulders and left a pretty good size hole. she is happy now as she's tried spot n stalks before but has never conected. first thing she said when she got back was "i wish i woulda brought the snow-shoes"
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Re: Denises first fox

Post by Optimax90 »

DAMN!!! Thats awsome!!! One more person gets a fox and I sit here with a zero... Guess it would help to get off my ass and go hunting, instead of this damn working crap :)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

Optimax90 wrote:DAMN!!! Thats awsome!!! One more person gets a fox and I sit here with a zero... Guess it would help to get off my ass and go hunting, instead of this damn working crap :)
yep, that damn work sure gets in the way of killin stuff :(
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

ATTA GIRL!!! If bucks would have entered in time, you would have just earned him half a point in our new coyote hunt!! :D Honestly good work. 8)
"God hates a coward"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Tell denise congrats for me!!!! :D Next time you go coyote hunting with her, maybe you need to just let her go by herself, so you can't play dog hog :lol: :lol: :wink: I almost prefer the sit back and watch; it's always 72 and sunny when you are the observer :mrgreen:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

Thats a pretty lonely looking wind turbine in the background Bucs. In my county there is hundreds of them. Its getting a bit ridiculous.
Nice fox though. Congrats Denise.
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Sweet.You know,now having met her and then seeing more pics of her,I'm more and more amazed she's involved with you. :shock: You are a lucky dude my friend!!!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

Dcoy wrote:Sweet.You know,now having met her and then seeing more pics of her,I'm more and more amazed she's involved with you. :shock: You are a lucky dude my friend!!!!!
i am indeed :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
NickNielsen

Post by NickNielsen »

Sweet man! Tell her congrats! Lots of fun spotting and stalking. One of my favorite ways to kill yotes and fox this time of year. They seem to be getting smarter each day :D You'll see a ton of wind turbines if you hunt North of Valley City! That's how I pay the bills so I don't happen to mind them, but I can see EO's point.
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

8) 8) 8) NICE,NICE,NICE... Denise you sure do make bucks proud, congrads to you
a proud member of the "IF" team
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

Tbush wrote:8) 8) 8) NICE,NICE,NICE... Denise you sure do make bucks proud, congrads to you
must be gettin close to Febuary. Tbush is awakening!!!!!! :wink:
yes, damn proud of her :mrgreen:
jaybic
coyotehunter

Post by jaybic »

Thats awesome man! Good for her!

Jaybic