1 out of 3

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tbush
coyotehunter

1 out of 3

Post by Tbush »

Went out sat. to get some permission and scout for this next week-end I got a couple buddies coming out to hunt, I set up on a great spot after talking to lucky pumkin hunter on the phone :lol: It was one of THOSE spots, cattails, next to standing corn, next to standing flowers next to cattle yard with 80+ deer feeding, pheasants, 200-300 sharpy's, after lite calling with a home made call "bird" for 1/2 hour I went to fox in distress as I was sitting with my ass in a fox dug out. 15 min I see one coming down the edge of the corn only to get spooked ??? stood uplooked around and see 2 more in the corn coming my way. lip sqeeked them to 80 yds standing side by side I waited 2-3 min for them to line up but no luck. the male turned to leave so I shot the female and with the standing corn no second shot :( love and hate standing crops :wink: Then got this nice male fox from the hood of the truck :shock: and shot it about 200 yds sure was glad I did some practicing a couple day prior 8) .....SEE..." RUNNING SHOTS AND BALLOONS" Bucks is my lucky horse shoe for 3 coyotes..Thanks pumpkin :lol: :lol:
Attachments
005edit.jpg
a proud member of the "IF" team
lyonch
coyotehunter

Re: 1 out of 3

Post by lyonch »

Great story Tbush!! Did you alter that picture somehow, or is that one white looking coyote? I told that lucky pumpkin hunter the other day that it is really going to hurt when i pull that big fricken horse shoe out of his ass :lol: :lol: Great post and keep up the good work. Oh did you get my PM that i responded back to you?
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

Welcome :mrgreen: . thats no suprise to me T, after all it is Febuary :wink: . got the truck warming up now. heading to the fur shed. spose i best take a rifle along :mrgreen:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

Not sure the pix makes it look a bit lighter i think taken at last light..dusk...heres another
Attachments
002edit.jpg
a proud member of the "IF" team
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Nice pic!! It must be the last light. So they were shot on the corner of 65th ST N and Which avenue again :lol: :lol: :wink:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
blake
coyotehunter

Post by blake »

Great pic
NickNielsen

Post by NickNielsen »

Sweet story Tbush! The practice paid off. I'm going to have to try it, sounds like a humbling practice session!
Jeck
coyotehunter

Post by Jeck »

Nice pics!

Chris... I was thinking the same thing. Maybe Tbush could give us GPS coordinates! :D

Anyway, I have heard of people trying to line up two coyotes for a shot. I have never tried it. Has anyone ever pulled a double with one shot? Just curious. I am sure it can be done, but my hollow points open up alot. Sometimes I dont have exit holes.