tough bear year

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

tough bear year

Post by bucksnbears »

we hunted hard but the bears just did not coopertate real well. how a bear can pass up a pile of jelly filled rolls for a damn acorn puzzles me. Denise had a real dandy at about 10 yards but could'nt get her bow drwn in time. it spotted her and boogerd out. this one was shot at about 4 yards. went 25-30 yards and did a running flip followed by a long death moan. bout 250-270 dressed out.
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Dcoy
Top Dog

Re: tough bear year

Post by Dcoy »

Do you have another pic?On that one I'm confused which thing is the bear.
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

nope, no other pics, however you may remember this one???. 11 pales and 2 "silver tips". :wink:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

i have been hearing it is a tough year for everyone bear hunting this year! Dave you look pretty good now that you died all your silver tips black! My only question is how did you get that bear to hold your head up for you as you just lay their and post for a pic :? :lol: :lol:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

bucksnbears wrote:we hunted hard but the bears just did not coopertate real well. how a bear can pass up a pile of jelly filled rolls for a damn acorn puzzles me. Denise had a real dandy at about 10 yards but could'nt get her bow drwn in time. it spotted her and boogerd out. this one was shot at about 4 yards. went 25-30 yards and did a running flip followed by a long death moan. bout 250-270 dressed out.
Bucs you look confused or something.
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

indeed. when i shot it i teted Denise and told her i just shot a 150-175 which is perfect for the 2 of us to drag out. when i walked up to it i was a bit shocked at how much i miss-judged it. i hate dragging out bear over 200. could get the truck to about 100 yards but i had to stop for a few breather and 2 quick cold schmitties :D
i ai'nt 20 years old anymore :lol:
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

Oh the schmitties. :lol: Yes you have to make them quick so as not to taste it. :D
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

With a Physique like yours you should have been able to just throw that baby over your shoulders and run with it!!!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

Nope... not anymore :(
Tactical.20

Post by Tactical.20 »

nice bear old dude! lol