Let It Begin

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Daryl
coyotehunter

Let It Begin

Post by Daryl »

Not sure how well you can see it but the bitches left hind leg must have been broken at one time or a birth defect but it is completely 180 from they other one. When she walked the claws on that foot were facing upward instead of contacting the ground :? I thought it was kinda neat and weird at the same time. As she was coming in I never noticed any kind of limp.
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

That is crazy! Just goes to show you how adaptable and tough those coyotes are.
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Nice pictures daryl 8) That is kinda unique with the foot being all turned around like that. My uncle shot one deer hunting one year that was missing a back leg completely and he said it never limped once. Crazy critters are tough.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

how is the fur looking daryl?? Looks thin yet, we need a a couple of good frosty nights!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

I went up to Balta this weekend to help dad haul hay and we kinda got rained out so we took a drive to go look at a truck and I threw Dad's .223 in the pickup for the drive just in case and wouldn't you know it on the way back Dad said hey right there in the ditch so I stopped about 50yds past this little guy and popped him. If it wasn't for Dad I may have drove right past him. He was kinda doing the pheasant sneak like haha you can't see me but haha Dad did :D
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

There you go!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Way to go Daryl :D Sometimes we all need to bring the old eagle eyes that have more years of experience :wink:
Chris Lyon

Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

We went out tonight and made two stands and called in this one with one of Jerry Hunsleys calls. He was coming with another one but there were alot of people driving around I would guess scouting for pheasants so they got spooked but i got this one stopped and then the wife put the smackdown on this one. I am guessing after tomorrow it will get alittle tougher.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Nice pic bud. Got to Love the Camo. By the way, how did you get that wife of yours?
Coyotes Forever
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

LOL I am not so sure but I thank God every day for her. I couldn't ask for anyone better. Ya the camo there is a funny story behind that. Beleive it or not she picked it out on her own. We were in scheels one day and I was getting some reloading stuff so she went to get some new camo and when I walked over there I found her pissed cause she couldn't find small enough mens desert shadow so we had to buy kids desert shadow. I still laugh that she is wearing little boys clothes. I told her you would be proud that she picked out desert shadow and she said its pretty :roll: guess I never bought camo cause it's pretty but oh well. Oh and that was a 197yd shot she made with her 257 Roberts man I love her :D
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Daryl-

Sounds like your putting the smack down on the coyotes. Save a few for me, I usually head that direction couple time a year
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Thats Awesome man. I guess I never thought of camo being pretty or not. :shock:
Coyotes Forever
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

LOL :lol: Sounds like you are putting a little havoc on the coyote population there fella. Thats a great pic and it looks like the pelts are starting to come in real nice :D I personally am glad that the girlfriend doesn't like to hunt cause its an excuse for me to get the hell away for a while :wink:
Chris Lyon

Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Well I do alot of things that she is left out on so if she wants to hunt with me I am more than happy to take her. I actually enjoy taking other people hunting cause if I can get them a coyote or deer or whatever and there happy it makes me feel good. :D
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Oh I forgot I have missed as many dogs as we have killed so I think I am batting 50/50 :? I missed one lastnight out at the father-in-laws at 100yds :shock: