Great Site Jamie.

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

papapete
coyotehunter

Great Site Jamie.

Post by papapete »

Hey Guys,
Great site Jamie! I just thought i would add one of my favorite pictures from last year. Fall Guy and I had to walk a long ways to get him, but it was worth it. I also decided to paint my 22-250 this year. That was a nerve racking process. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out though.
I'm looking forward to seeing some more pics from you guys and chatting about smokin yotes.

See ya,
papapete

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
RJHendricks

Post by RJHendricks »

Nice camo job on that Remington! Is it the first time you painted one? Turned out great. I haven't got the guts to do it to my Rem 700 VSSF in .22-250 yet.

Congrats on the coyote, I can't wait til we get some snow!!!

-Ron
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Yeah that hunt was a fun one. When I pulled the trigger it was so dark all I saw was orange flash. Papapete basically stepped on the thing when we were looking for him in the tall grass, otherwise we would have never found him. It made the mile long walk back to the truck worth it!
papapete
coyotehunter

Post by papapete »

Yes it was my first time. Your right it did take a lot of nerve to do it. I was very nervous and cautious when I did it. It helped that it was a synthetic stock though.

Papapete
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."