Recent Fishing Trip

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Jerry Hunsley
coyotehunter

Recent Fishing Trip

Post by Jerry Hunsley »

Just got back today from a fishing trip in Canada. My two boys Colby and Miles; and I made the 12 hr. trip from Sioux Falls to Ear Falls, Ontario . Then we had to drive another 50 miles on an old road that was washboarded. I think my pickup might need an alignment now. We caught a lot of fish, but no Muskies. We had a big one come up to our boat and take a look but no takers. It was just good to see one of those big ole devils. We caught a ton of walleyes and our biggest were 29 inches. We caught two of them and then a lot of 22 to 25 inchers. But most of all I got to spend some quality time with my two boys. We are going back next year for sure. One guy caught a 52 inch musky while we were there. We are just greenies when it come to muskies. One day we noticed a little ole cabin back in the forest. We went ashore and hiked up to the cabin and looked around. You always wonder what went on in that cabin. It must have been a trappers cabin as I found two carved out muskrat stretcher boards. I was surprised that nobody had bothered to pick them up. They probably never knew what they were. I plan to paste some pictures on the boards and give them to my boys at Christmas time. Sorta somthing to remember their ole man. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy :)

Daryl
coyotehunter

Re: Recent Fishing Trip

Post by Daryl »

Nice pics Jerry looks like a blast. Quality time spent with family is priceless.
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Sounds like you had an awesome time Jerry!!! Im not a big history fan myself but when you come across something like that it does make one wonder :D
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Nice Walleyes Jerry! Looks like you are enjoying your summer!! All you needed was a pic of coyote and it would of been a perfect trip!!! :D
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I was out musky fishing two summers ago on lake of the woods and the guy I was with boated a 50+ musky. Very cool. I had a couple of follow ups but really had no idea what I was doing. big a*s fish.
Coyotes Forever
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Hey those are my stretchers Jerry LOLOLOLOL no really! It looks like a blast!!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!