New to forum/long time coyote hunter

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

NVCoyoteHunter

New to forum/long time coyote hunter

Post by NVCoyoteHunter »

Hi Folks,
New to this forum and looking forward to sharing and gaining insights into one of the most awesome sports....Coyote hunting. It doesn't get any better. I have pursued and been addicted to this sport for over 25 years. I thought I would also share a photo of a coyote taken recently with a new coyote rig I put together. The gun is a Rock River Coyote Carbine-AR 15 with a few modifications/additions to the gun. The scope is a Trijicon ACOG straight 4 power with a ballistic plex crosshair. The gun is finished off with an AWC Raider suppressor. The importance of the picture is that it's the first coyote I have taken with this rifle setup. I am truly pleased with the performance of this setup. Honestly, it may become my primary gun I pack on a coyote stand. My Rem 700 with a Nightforce scope is awesome, but extremely heavy.
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Re: New to forum/long time coyote hunter

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Welcome aboard that looks like a nice setup!!!!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
rhino
coyotehunter

Post by rhino »

welcome. nice lookin gun
OldDude
coyotehunter

Post by OldDude »

What part of Nevada you in? I also live there and have been chasing coyotes around that state for longer then I can remember. I don't have a rifle like that, does it kill em any better?