Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Urbanhunter
coyotehunter

Re: Black Coyote's

Post by Urbanhunter »

Very nice pic's for sure.

I been working on one in my area.
I've seen him/her numerous times but can't get a clean shot.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

LeviM wrote::roll:

And most of us wonder why calling coyotes in mid winter gets tough!

So its really okay to run them down, Right? I mean 90% of coyotes are going to cause some kind of problems, (Deer,pheasants,farm animals, any game species), So, why do we buy traps, calls or hire predator control, or ADC. We can just run them down. I knew there was a reason I bought my new four wheeler this summer, and put new tires on my four wheel drive truck :roll:

1/2 of you guys got to see the sad horse side, while the ones that "jumped on him" saw his original post (before "EDIT") saying how fun it is to run them down and shoot them with #5 shot!

I did not see the original post, just the stuff about the live stock. If a guy is on a 4wheeler checking fence on his sheep range and kicks up a coyote.......well what he does with in the law is his business.

Someone out chasing coyotes just for shits and grins...........I do not have much time for it. Good way to break your neck in my country.
Coyotes Forever
Urbanhunter
coyotehunter

Post by Urbanhunter »

To lyonch

The one in my area is a solid black. he/she is shorter than the regular yoties he runs with. Reading the other post...this might be some kind of cross. I will post if i can at least get a picture.
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

that would be really neat to see a pic of it!! I know you can run some tests on coyotes to tell if they are 100% coyote or not but that takes time and blood work!
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

Gallop are you still with us ? :?: :(
a proud member of the "IF" team