Any Given Sunday

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Jeff Rheborg
coyotehunter

Any Given Sunday

Post by Jeff Rheborg »

Instead of playing in the 30+mph wind this weekend, like some of you animals, we opted to stay in where it was a little more bareable. Randy Roede, Hook, Jackie (my wife) and I put up fur on Sunday before the super bowl.
Professor Roede sewing up a hole
Professor Roede sewing up a hole
Professor Roede.jpg (63.48 KiB) Viewed 14925 times
End results
End results
Bounty.jpg (88.81 KiB) Viewed 14925 times
Jeff Rheborg, President
The Varmint Hunters Assoc.
LeviM
coyotehunter

Re: Any Given Sunday

Post by LeviM »

now that looks like a good time, I was doing the same thing Sunday afteroon, but you have a lot more fur on the stretcher than i do, nice work Boys and Girls! :D
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

Not to many pre-game parties like that,were's the fox ya shot on your way home from the classic??? And as my wife would say if she was helping "bet none of my girl friends are doing this" :shock: 8) 8) 8) :lol:
a proud member of the "IF" team
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Jeff is that the after the Classic Fox i see put up there :wink: Nice job boys and i would put up fur any day over watching a super bowl or some sporting event!! It is work but i enjoy it (i think its a pride thing)!!
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

I see it ,I see it........... :lol:
a proud member of the "IF" team
Jeff Rheborg
coyotehunter

Post by Jeff Rheborg »

I think Jackie said the same thing about her friends too. She was running the winch for Randy and doing a fine job. This was her first time skinning coyotes, so I was very impressed and proud she hung in there.

Yep, that is the fox, it turned out pretty good. I am going to have it tanned and hang it on the wall.
Jeff Rheborg, President
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Jeff when do you want to start on the ones from the Balta Tourney :wink:
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
Jeff Rheborg
coyotehunter

Post by Jeff Rheborg »

Daryl,
I don't know buddy you will have to ask Randy, it's his garage and strecthers, but I will surely help if you can con him into it...LOL You need to come down anyhow and do some hunting, so bring them with and I am sure we could twist Randy's arm.

Jeff.
Jeff Rheborg, President
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Careful what you say I am free this weekend and just might show up :D
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Its about time you guys learn to put up fur. I bet there wouldbe twice as many coyotes there if Hook could only stay awake on stand,, :mrgreen:
RandyRoede
coyotehunter

Post by RandyRoede »

Boys, Jackie ran that winch to perfection!!! Never once complained about anything, smell,etc. My wife had left long before to go gamblin, she won't stay two minutes when that is going on in the garage.

Jeff is the best skinnin helper I have ever had. You only have to show him things once and off he goes. He skinned his first coyote without a problem, well things are going better once e got a tail stripper, couldn't find mine and we were usin a pliers.

He lauched my winch of the bench one of the first nights we did it, so I had to reinforce it a little. Glad he caught it in midair so I wasn't wearing it!!!

TA your right Hook, well is just Hook, what can you expect after the classic, he could have had a lot more of a lot of things if he would just stay awake!!!!!

Today Mr Rheborg gets a little snaring 101 at the VHA Clubhouse, he has a few hanging around there that need to be relocated!! :D

Daryl as warm as it is getting a guy would not be able to get anywhere of the gravel, let alone all the two tracks we use in this country to get around by the weekend. Suppose to be 40's starting Wed into weekend. So much frost and moisture on top that it is a slimy mess. Walking is very dangerous, you can end up on your butt and down a ravine in a heartbeat!! No snow though!!! Tan camo country indeed. Jeff is headin to Vegas so we couldn't rape and pillage his stuff anyway!!!

All BS aside, Jeff and Hook are always welcome here, they help cleanup whatever mess we make and always treat everything and everybody with respect. A lot of good stories are told!! and if your not careful a guy just might learn something!!!
Randy Roede
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I could only imagine the BS going on in the furshed! LOL, Always a good time when you can get a few buddies together, a Yote or two, few beers and a skinning gabrel!!!

Hook Stay Awake!!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

I'm sure there were stories told by all :wink: If hook would get out of his rutt stage i think he wouldn't need so many naps :mrgreen:
Last edited by lyonch on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Randy your forgetting we have the monster truck we can get where ever we want :lol:
Jeff Rheborg
coyotehunter

Post by Jeff Rheborg »

Daryl, if you can afford the gas to come down in that monster...Hell I'll stay home just to see you get stuck. I have a spot that may hold you for awhile, tractor has a hard time getting through. Ask Randy, he was my navigator when we took my pickup through and he only gave me 50% odds... it was good odds. LOL
Jeff Rheborg, President