The way that I post

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tbush
coyotehunter

The way that I post

Post by Tbush »

While not trying to post a pic go to your pic on your comp and open the pic you want...RIGHT click the pic ...OPEN WITH ...click PAINT, pic will be full screen or more..upper left corner click IMAGE..then click RESIZE/SKEW...change horizontal to ..20.. then vertical to..20..click OK...then upper left click FILE...SAVE AS...rename the pic ( I just add "edit").then click SAVE....DONE DEAL!!!!. Now when you post on forums click UPLOAD ATTCH... click BROWES...find the edited pic click on it then click OPEN then click ADD THE FILE and your done :D I can only add 3 uplaods at one time......its very simple and fast you can just edit lots of diff pic then use them later..Heres what you should see
Attachments
3-18-09 067edit.jpg
3-18-09 067edit.jpg (165.92 KiB) Viewed 4103 times
a proud member of the "IF" team
RandyRoede
coyotehunter

Re: The way that I post

Post by RandyRoede »

Anyone else have the trouble with Photobucket like i am now, I select the image i want to take to a forum to post and it isn't there when I right click to paste, nothing there to paste, the paste isn't even highlighted to click on. Anyone ever had this, it used to work fine??
Randy Roede
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Photo bucket did make a few changes lately. I noticed i had to click on one of the codes at botton of my pic to high lite it and then right click and copy. I use the IMG code.

lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

The reasons i use photobucket versus the upload, is the clean look of the picture, the ease of editing, and the ability the post several pics at one time. I dont how jamie has this all set up, but most websites of this nature are all saved to a local seerver somewhere. When the pictures are uploaded to the site via the upload attachment button, they are then saved to that server and could potentially over time bog down the server and either the website will become slow or jamie's computer might become slow. With photobucket the pictures are referenced and are not saved to the server, also if you ever have a computer crash all of your pictures in original format are there for you. There are plus and minuses both ways!! Someone correct me if im wrong though when i stated that all the pictures are saved to a local server cause i dont know exaclty how he this all set up :oops:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!