Mysterious messages???

What do you think of the new Coyotehunter.net website? If you're having issues with using the website or some of the features in the forums, we can help! Suggestions and constructive criticisms are also welcome here.

Moderator: Coyotehunter

Dcoy
Top Dog

Mysterious messages???

Post by Dcoy »

Hi.Last 2 days I've gotten e-mail messages saying I have a 'PM' and i can access it by clicking on...etc.The usual but then when I click,there's no such message in my folder?????
Opti,Blake,others????If you sent a message,I didn't get it.
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Re: Mysterious messages???

Post by Optimax90 »

Docoy, I got the same e-mails. Look at your dates, mine said they were from last month.... I think they were in reference to pm's that were sent and recieved already, just alittle slow getting here....
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

OK.
Had one entitled 'South Dakota' though that I've never seen.Wasn't from you though.

As you say,even a broken clock is right... :D
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

I have not sent you one lately, but if your feeling left out I can get it done real quick :)

Have a good holiday decoy, and thanks for the offer on the LH rifle. My buddy found exactly what he wanted and I hope it works for him, your was a good deal and I hope he didn't fall short on this one....... :wink:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Hey,Merry Christmas to you as well Opti.Hope your buddys new rifle works out!
I've decided I'm keeping the 243.Loading some new booolets,re glassing it,putting a suppressor on it and gonna get serious with it.It's too dang accurate not to wring it out at some longer distances now that it appears the tune up on the old eyes worked a lil bit.Was gonna build a new 260 but decided to hold on that.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

just got the new server host up and running and got a bunch of old emails myself. Lots actually. didn't bother to count. hopefully we have less problems with the new host.
Coyotes Forever