Online Store?

What do you think of the new Coyotehunter.net website? If you're having issues with using the website or some of the features in the forums, we can help! Suggestions and constructive criticisms are also welcome here.

Moderator: Coyotehunter

LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

LOL

I see how your working it Jamie, a guy just can't just buy a decal he has to buy a few items! :wink:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

In my eyes that is just a good way to make some profit. I personally would hate to pussy foot around if it isn't worth my time for $2-$3. As much time and effort and your own money you put in this site jamie you deserve at least a ten dollar minimum.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Quit sucking up lyonch...fight for your rights! :P
"Lure The Fur" Calling Team
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

There was a saying that jamie kept using at the classic and it was "everyone needs to make a buck" i hear ya though the cheaper the bettter but at least i know my money is going to something good rather than those other mass markets. :wink:
Chris Lyon

xhunter911

Post by xhunter911 »

Is everything on the online store avail at any time? I found a few good things that I want to buy when I get paid next week.

Thanks
Coyote 22-250
coyotehunter

Post by Coyote 22-250 »

it should be unless it says out of stock on back order
Matt Monson

A.K.A Goose Bandit
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Everything is available, Put your order in!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I am patiently waiting for some sweatshirts and longsleve shirts! :lol: I would hate to have buy some other sites apparel :wink: J/K i would never do that!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Jamie if you are looking at having some shirts done i have a few connections in the shirt buisness that i can hook you up with. pm me if you want the guys name and number. he is great to work with and i know him on a personal level :shock: I know that sounds bad but you what i mean. He's a good friend of my parents.
Chris Lyon

BigCoulee
coyotehunter

Post by BigCoulee »

Coyotehunter,

Are you planning on adding any tall lengths to your camo clothes?
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

just put that you need "Tall" in the comments part of the order. I will see if I can get that listed as a option on the store but I can get any size you need.
Coyotes Forever
BigCoulee
coyotehunter

Post by BigCoulee »

Sounds great. Thanks.
Tango
coyotehunter

Re: Online Store?

Post by Tango »

is the website still up and going or is it down. i have been trying for a number of weeks but can not get thru. get to the web page click on man with camo & gun but never moves from that page. i bought a kings snow camo from cabelas (bibs) 2x/3x feels good little snug but hey that will cause me to get out and lose some of that weight. i only paid $99 for them though. are they a good product nice and warm. what is recommended to wear underneath, sweats, blue jeans, etc. thanks for your input. will they keep me extremely hot. they are the extreme bibs.
right where God wants me
lyonch
coyotehunter

Re: Online Store?

Post by lyonch »

Tango everything is still up and running, but jamie seems to be having a hard time to get any responses from kings lately so he removed it from the site until he gets things figured out with them on why they aren't responding. Those bibs are going to be extremely warm. I do not have the bibs, but i do have the 4 in 1 parka and that thing is too hot. I only wore the whole jacket once and it was -27 without the windchill and all i had on underneath was a t-shirt and sweat shirt and was literally sweating and way too hot. Now i split the jacket in two and wear the lighter jacket portion and put on a t-shirt and two sweatshirts on a really cold day and am comfortable. if its warm out i go back to my plain old white throw overs and a sweat shirt or two. you should like the product a lot. The only downfall is that there snow shadow product doesn't breath very well :?
Chris Lyon