Cool site

What do you think of the new Coyotehunter.net website? If you're having issues with using the website or some of the features in the forums, we can help! Suggestions and constructive criticisms are also welcome here.

Moderator: Coyotehunter

huntinND
coyotehunter

Cool site

Post by huntinND »

It is good to talk to some experienced people that share the love for all aspects of coyote hunting. This is a great site for individuals to share there expertise and experiences when it comes to coyotes. The site is easy to navigate and all of the topics that I find important are all covered. I hope I can make it out to the classic to meet a few new people.
I've got a sickness and the only cure is more coyotes
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Re: Cool site

Post by Coyotehunter »

It would be great to see you there.
Coyotes Forever
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

when you two get together i will bring my note pad and take notes like i have a test the next day :D
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

Half the fun of calling or hunting coyotes is talking about it and telling the tale, and this site seems to be just that. How far do people travel to come to the classic? Being from EO it would be quite a treck and a guy wouldn't know any of the country, would it be worth the trip?
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

I know of guys coming from Kansas and Wyoming, Montana, SD, ND, MN coyote hunter might know of a few more states covered.

It's always a great hunt, lots of very knowledegable competitors and non competitiors to talk to and lots of coyotes in the area

Call me dumb but what is EO? eastern oregon?
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, wisconsin, Washington..I think that covers it. I think we had 9 states represented one year. Most years we have teams from about 7 states.
Coyotes Forever
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

Yep, EO is Eastern Oregon. I live in the columbia basin. Its a lot of deep sagebrush canyons and wheat fields on the tops. Also lots of CRP and just plain range land. There used to be more cattle and sheep in the area, therefore more coyotes. There is still a fair number around but not like what you guys have in the mid west. If I travel in a 25 or 30 mile radias I could probly call for one day solid. It seems like on a given day they either come runnin or you wont even hear one. I'm a owner operator cow hauler so maybe I can get me a load back out there. Not gonna be this year but we'll see what happens next year.
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

That is nice country out there.

YA lots of cow hauling in this country. I suppose it has to be a good paying job nowadays with diesel prices!!!!
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

Could be worse, I could have a flatbed, lot more competition for the guys that are up against the big companies for loads. But there are lots of small ranchers getting out because hay and frieght are so expensive. If I could call coyotes for a living I'd sell out also.
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Where there is a will there is a way