new to coyotehunter.net

What do you think of the new Coyotehunter.net website? If you're having issues with using the website or some of the features in the forums, we can help! Suggestions and constructive criticisms are also welcome here.

Moderator: Coyotehunter

rhino
coyotehunter

new to coyotehunter.net

Post by rhino »

I am new to coyote hunter.net and find it to be a very nice site. I am also new to coyote hunting and I have been at it for about 1 year. So I look forward to any tips or advice that is posted.
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Welcome aboard
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

You have come to the right spot
bigdog

Post by bigdog »

I am new to this site and enjoy reading and learning. The B.S on this site seems to be at a minumum. I am constantly bombarder with "I read on the internet" followed by some B.S that must be true because it was in print on the net.
I have alot of respect for someone who can say they do not know about a topic rather than to come up whith some B.S
To the moderators Jamie, Brad and I see Rich Cronk posting here I respect your knowledge and what you have done to keep this a great site and that is why I am here.
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Thanks for the kind words and i hope i can help with any questions that you have that i have any info on
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!