Mandan, ND 2-4 DEC 2010

2-day coyote hunting tournament in Mandan, ND December 6-7, 2020

COVID CANCELLED

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

LeviM
coyotehunter

Re: Mandan, ND 2-4 DEC 2010

Post by LeviM »

I always enjoy meeting up with everyone again, its a always fun to toss a few back and B.S. (way too much on Saturday night :mrgreen: ). We had a tough time killing coyotes but its always fun to take a day off from work to kill coyotes. See everyone at the classic!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
223sav
coyotehunter

Post by 223sav »

Sounds like it was a tough tourney! Any results posted, or am I just not seeing them.?
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

It was great to see everyone again and B.S. Friday was brutal with all the snow. Saturday was a better day, but yet poor results for levi and I. Some real quick results, it took 8 coyotes to win the hunt, and it took 4 coyotes to take 10th place out of 20 teams. Thanks to everyone who bought me a drink or two!! The next one is on me at the classic :D I think Jeff pulled a "Hey Randy hold my beer and watch this" maneuver on Friday :lol: If you guys didn't get a chance to talk with Randy and Jeff, you definitely need to do so at the classic! They are a couple of the nicest guys you will ever meet and talk with!!! Yes i think Levi had a bit much to drink, and from what i hear, there are some pictures that will be posted of him after his short night of fun :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

Hey Chris, nice to have drinks with ya, that must have been a LONG ride sunday morning or maybe it was afternoon :D :D The wife said I didnt get home until after 3:00 and you guys were still going on.... I would say I felt bad for Levi, but I have a feeling he wouldn't feel bad for me, so I will just laugh and hope that it dont happen to me next :D
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Levi and i left at 9am and i think i got to bed around 4am. When levi woke up i think he was a little confused on what the hell happened :lol: :lol: his eyes stayed shut for a good portion of the ride home :lol: :lol:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

Thats a good time!!!! :D :D When you wake up and don't know how you got there or where you are, you have completed the mission!!! :lol: :lol:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
NickNielsen

Post by NickNielsen »

Thanks Coyotehunter and Prairie Ghost for a great tournament! It was fun to get out and call in some coyotes. We had some luck getting responses too although I can't seem to get more than one out of doubles and triples. I need to work on shot placement also as I spent 3.5 hrs on Sat. getting one dog. Again thanks and nice chatting with some of you! See you all at the classic!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I will get the results up on a seperate thread in a bit.
Coyotes Forever
snareit
coyotehunter

Post by snareit »

I new it was going to be a tough tournament but never thought it would eat my lunch like it did but still had a great time at the seminar and talking with you all afterwards see you at the classic
mitchkvernum
coyotehunter

Post by mitchkvernum »

Ya it was a tough one for marty and I :P .. The highlight of the tourney for me definately had to be hiding behind a tree from three pissed off middle aged men in a dodge ram.. I thought a shootout was going to in-sue :shock: .. After hiding behind a small shrub, they promptly turned there pickup off road and came storming in my direction doing about 30 mph.. I think I wet my pants a small bit. luckily they moved on :shock: ..

See ya at the classic, should be a good hunt :wink:
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Mitch I think we need a full detailed story!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
wallihunter

Post by wallihunter »

THANKS to coyotehunter and all that helped to put this tourny on. This was a blast just like all the others, things finally come together for my brother and i. My excuse for missing a couple was its the new gun HA HA.... partner didnt by that but o well sounded good someday i hope to shoot like him it is crazy. But anyway thanks to all and see you at the classic in Dickinson. Levi dont no if i will bid you up again..HAHAHAHA.....JUST KIDDING ....
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

snareit wrote:I new it was going to be a tough tournament but never thought it would eat my lunch like it did but still had a great time at the seminar and talking with you all afterwards see you at the classic
don't feel bad M&M. we got our asses handed to us to :( . seen prolly 25- 30 coyotes and only killed 2 :x . totally indifferent to our sounds this time :x. it was very frustrating to go into a great spot and only see magpies respond :oops: . it sure cost us alot of money to go see all your ugly muggs :shock: .i thing Toms new suburban is a jinx :roll:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."