9NDCC Coyote Classic 6-8 January 2011

1-day coyote hunting tournament in Dickinson, ND Saturday Jan. 08, 2022. There will be a mandatory rules meeting at 6:00 p.m. Friiday January 7th at the in Dickinson, ND. Blocks will be distributed at that time.
There will be a check in Saturday at 7pm at the hotel parking lot. This hunting tournament is a two-day points series contest with a $100* per team entry fee (see rules for details). 1st 50%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%, place finishes will be awarded to the teams with the highest one-day total. Additional prizes to be determined.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Re: The 9th Annual North Dakota Coyote Classic

Post by bucksnbears »

sounds like all that was needed was a pair of "dueling banjo's" :lol: :lol: . glad you 2 and everyone else made it home safe :shock: .Optimax, me and Brad had a white knuckle ride from dickinson to Steele. was'nt fun at all :shock: :shock:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

that about sums it up. I can't tell you how funny that all was, plus one of the hunting party took a header in the lobby......
Coyotes Forever
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

bucksnbears wrote: .Optimax, me and Brad had a white knuckle ride from dickinson to Steele. was'nt fun at all :shock: :shock:
Ya I hear you there, we followed the side markers all the way to New Salem saturday night!!!
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
yotester24/7
coyotehunter

Post by yotester24/7 »

Hey Bucksnbears, its the guy you beat in the classic by 10 mins hhaha hows it goin, say when can i sign up for the oct. tournament in williston
coyotebuster
coyotehunter

Post by coyotebuster »

We did a little hunting before we headed back, could barely tell where the gravel ended and the ditch began so that made it kinda tough, called 2 spots and shot 1nice pale one. Once we hit 94 we ended up getting behind a snow plow and then no one behind us could see us until they were 5 yds from the back rack of the rig, scary as hell.
Chad

Post by Chad »

Coyotehunter wrote:that about sums it up. I can't tell you how funny that all was, plus one of the hunting party took a header in the lobby......
I had fun again this year & met more good people just wondering when sign up for 2012 is? Thank you, Chad
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

Thanks for putting on another great tourny we had a blast getting to know a few new people and given shit to a few friends. wheather was crap but we managed to struggle through. got to talk mitch he's a stand up young man and for his age knows a ton about coyotes and coyote hunting he really impressed me. thanks to all who put on and helped with the tourny.
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Where can I find the rules for the classic????????? Thanks......
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

yotester24/7 wrote:Hey Bucksnbears, its the guy you beat in the classic by 10 mins hhaha hows it goin, say when can i sign up for the oct. tournament in williston
HaHa, snooze U lose :D :D .glad to see you 2 had fun 8) . prolly won't be able to sign up for the williston one till next summer.

Tim.

http://coyotehunter.net/upload/Classicflyer.pdf
Flyer

http://coyotehunter.net/upload/coyoteclassicrules11.pdf
Rules
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
yotester24/7
coyotehunter

Post by yotester24/7 »

bucksnbears wrote:
yotester24/7 wrote:Hey Bucksnbears, its the guy you beat in the classic by 10 mins hhaha hows it goin, say when can i sign up for the oct. tournament in williston
HaHa, snooze U lose :D :D .glad to see you 2 had fun 8) . prolly won't be able to sign up for the williston one till next summer.

haha yes we did, i coyote hunt alot n i wantd too do the classic n im glad we did, we learned alot n now you jus need too get me on some bear with a bow n ill be set lol
rorycoyote
coyotehunter

Post by rorycoyote »

had a great time at the hunt and meeting a bunch of you guys. maybe next year i will at least get to shoot at a coyote :P
Coyote Cartel
coyotehunter

Post by Coyote Cartel »

From the only hunting ambassadors from Wisconsin to hunt The Classic this year, I can definitely say the trip was well worth it. My brother and I had 1 goal coming over to Dickinson. That was to meet some great fellow hunters and have fun no matter how the hunting was. We accomplished both. Thanks to Jaime and Brad and everyone in attendance for a memorable trip. I was there to witness singleshot1 at his best Friday night and may have helped provoke the events that took place........................LOL On a final note, my piece of shit Bushmaster AR-15 that jammed up and cost me 2 dogs got traded on a new one today.........now I will have to find a new excuse if i miss!!! See Ya Next Year
Derek and Scott Dombeck
(aka Coyote Cartel)
Coyote Cartel
yotester24/7
coyotehunter

Post by yotester24/7 »

ya i had a Bushmaster ar 15 n i hated it, so i went n bought a prairie panther dpms in kings snow shadow n i love it, it shoots rly good, like a inh or less groups at 100 yds, its good for a semi.
Chad

Post by Chad »

I had alot of fun again this year and hopefully i got more coyotes next year than excuses. I was wondering when sign up for the 2012 coyote classic in dickinson is. thank you, Chad
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I will get the store changed this week and get 2012 Classic up for purchase
Coyotes Forever