6NDCC Coyote Classic 10-12 January 2008

1-day coyote hunting tournament in Dickinson, ND Saturday Jan. 08, 2022. There will be a mandatory rules meeting at 6:00 p.m. Friiday January 7th at the in Dickinson, ND. Blocks will be distributed at that time.
There will be a check in Saturday at 7pm at the hotel parking lot. This hunting tournament is a two-day points series contest with a $100* per team entry fee (see rules for details). 1st 50%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%, place finishes will be awarded to the teams with the highest one-day total. Additional prizes to be determined.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Will you be entering the 6th NDCC

Yes
82%
No
12%
undecided
6%

Total votes: 17

Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

41 teams registered. 50 teams is the cut off.
Coyotes Forever
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

43 teams total
Coyotes Forever
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Jamie

Hope the website is pretty dead today and that most peopole are hunting your tournament. Sorry we couldn't make it but I hope you have a good tournament. Looking forward to hearing the results. Give Prairie Ghost a hello from me.
"Lure The Fur" Calling Team
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Another great Tournament Jamie! I had an absolute Blast! :lol: I really enjoyed meeting a lot of new people and B.S alittle coyote hunting. I am already excited for next years hunt.

We had a really tough weekend, I really don't have an excuse why. we only shot 1 coyote, saw a few but didn't have the response from the coyotes like we have had in the past few weekends.

I will let Jamie post the official results.
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Looking forward to seeing the results.
"Lure The Fur" Calling Team
Jeff Rheborg
coyotehunter

Post by Jeff Rheborg »

Guys,
Hook and I once again had a GREAT TIME with all of you. Even though it was a tough couple of days calling, we still had fun. And you can bet we will be back next year. I would like to thank Jamie, Jody, Brad and I forgot the other guy (SORRY) for a well ran tournament, GREAT JOB. I know how tough it is to make things look like they are running smoothly, they did it well!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone made it home safe and look forward to seeing you all again next year.

Take care,
Jeff.
Jeff Rheborg, President
The Varmint Hunters Assoc.
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

I would like to thank Jamie, Brad, Jody, the kenmare boys, Jerry Hunsley, all the sponsors who donated the prizes, the Quality Inn for doing an amazing job, and last but not least all who participated. All of you did a great job in runing this tournament. Everyhthing flowed smoothly and quickly. This tournament was by far the funnest tournament that i have ever participated in. It was great to meet all of you and pyut a face to a name. Jeff Rheborg you are one hilarious individual :lol: it was great listenint to your stories :wink: . Jerry put on a great seminar and covered some very important topics. I wish levi and i could have shot more coyotes. We hunted our a$$es off and only got one mangy dog :shock: . The coyotes just were not on our side those 2 days. I am absolutely pumped to do this tournament next year. Lessons were learned in this one and notes were taken. Congratulations to the teams who placed and lets give them hell next year boys :D
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Coyote 22-250
coyotehunter

Post by Coyote 22-250 »

I like to thank Coyotehunter and Jody, Brad for the GREAT tournement AGAIN!!! things went really smooth. I also like Jeff for the magizine and the coffee mug, and it was a great time BSing with you and Hook. and also thank all the other sponsers for all the great door prizes, and Jerry for the seminar. and it was nice meeting alot of you out there....

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR ALREADY!!! WHAT A BLAST !!!!!!!!!
Matt Monson

A.K.A Goose Bandit
Jerry Hunsley
coyotehunter

Post by Jerry Hunsley »

I would like to thank everyone who was involved with helping put on the tournament. I think one lady did especially did a great job. You know , behind every good man there is a great lady. They think of things a guy would never think of. The guys from Kenmare did a great job also. Looks like everyone had a great time . I met a lot of people and I truly believe Midwest people have a special way about themselves. We live in a great area. We have just about anything a guy could ask for . Ten minutes out in the country and you are hunting or out of the crowd. Jamie has a good site going and I will fully support it the best way I can. There's still plenty of hunting left and good luck. See you next year. Jerry
RJensen
coyotehunter

Post by RJensen »

I had a blast , finally nice to put a face with some of the names! Anytime you need us back to help let me know! It is amazing how good everyone was to work with! It is really great to help out with a project when everyone there is good sports.
Yote_man1
coyotehunter

Post by Yote_man1 »

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved with the best run tournament I have ever hunted in. Thanks to the Quality Inn for being such good hosts. I would really like to thank DPMS Panther Arms for donating the guns. I am in the process of breaking it in right now. It is always a fun hunting in this tournament. I really like the fact that the same people i hunt against all day can sit down at the end of the day and exchange stories and teach me new things every year. Thanks Guys.
Good things come to those who shoot straight.
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Unfortunately I was unable to hunt the tourney due to work conflicts but I was able to sit in on the calcutta on Thursday night and the awards along with Jerrys speaking on Sat night and it was top notch coyotehunter. You can count me in for next year man. I also enjoyed visiting with some of you guys that I have only known your screen names. I agree with Jerry we are a group that really hangs together and we may be a dying breed but I hope to compete against some of you next year and shoot the bull afterwards :wink:
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Yote_man1

Congrats man!! :lol:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Thanks for the great posts. I do enjoy running this tournament for such a hard working group of hunters. I will have the results and pics posted soon, I am working on them now. If anyone has pics they would like posted of the tournament, email them to me and I will put them up. Stay tuned.
Coyotes Forever
yotebuster

Post by yotebuster »

yote_man you lucky sucker I think you know who this might be ,I know you!!!!!!!!