8NDCC Coyote Classic 7-9 January 2010

1-day coyote hunting tournament in Dickinson, ND Saturday Jan. 08, 2022. There will be a mandatory rules meeting at 6:00 p.m. Friiday January 7th at the in Dickinson, ND. Blocks will be distributed at that time.
There will be a check in Saturday at 7pm at the hotel parking lot. This hunting tournament is a two-day points series contest with a $100* per team entry fee (see rules for details). 1st 50%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%, place finishes will be awarded to the teams with the highest one-day total. Additional prizes to be determined.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Re: 8NDCC 7th-9th January 2010

Post by Coyotehunter »

still getting registrations in. I will wait until the end of the week and get everything tallied and see if we still have spots open. I am sure I will get some mailed entries yet this week. I go by the post mark and all mailed registrations.
Coyotes Forever
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Looks like we are going to have about 12 spots still open with a few familier names still not registered. I will be sending out flyers for other upcoming tournemants and also will be putting out press releases here in the next few weeks.
Coyotes Forever
Jeck
coyotehunter

Post by Jeck »

So, twelve spots even after all the registrations? Or only 12 new teams that weren't in it last year? I registered in May... does that mean we are in? Thanks
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

send me a PM with you and your partners name so I can double check but yep you should be in.
Coyotes Forever
Jeck
coyotehunter

Post by Jeck »

Coyotehunter,

I sent you a PM. Thanks
jaybic
coyotehunter

Post by jaybic »

Coyotehunter,

Sorry to bother you with the same question. I sent you a pm and I guess it didnt come thru very well. Did my second one get thru? Dont mean to be impatient but really excited to find out if we made it in as we signed up June 21st. :D

Thanks again,

Jaybic
Jeck
coyotehunter

Post by Jeck »

Coyotehunter...

Can you PM me or let me know about our tourney status? Did my PM not make it to you? Thanks
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Jamie has a little more on his plate than most right now. Just be patient fellas, he will get back to you as soon as he can :wink:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Just finished putting the teams together that are registered and there should be 13 spots left. You will be recieving mail if you're registered with more info on your team number ect. Good luck to all that have registered so far.

13 Will fill up fast so if you want to get in get it put down and paid for!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Coyotes Forever
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

take a look at the check in list to see if your team is in the "Classic"
Coyotes Forever
jaybic
coyotehunter

Post by jaybic »

Hey guys,I have a question for you so I understand the tourny rules and dont screw this up.

Because neither myself or my calling buddy own a pickup, we are driving an SUV and using one of those bumper rack carriers to put coyotes on(holds maybe 4 coyotes). We were thinking about building sides for it but that would make it kind of a box and as i understand it coyotes cannot be stacked on each other or it will give false temp readings and we could be DQd for it. On the rediculously odd chance that we would actually kill 4 coyotes in one day, we dont want this to bite us in the ass come check in time. Can someone clear this up for me? Would this be in violation of the rules?

Thanks guys :D

Jaybic
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

tie up to luggage rack :( :(
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

using an SUV can be risky from past storries. You tie them on the luggage rack you have a chance of the front coyote taking the brunt of the wind, which could drop the temps to an odd number. With a pickup they are in the box and dont take any extra wind.

BnB you had this happen in Kenmare correct?
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

yeperdue :( :(
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."