8NDCC Coyote Classic 7-9 January 2010

1-day coyote hunting tournament in Dickinson, ND Saturday Jan. 08, 2022. There will be a mandatory rules meeting at 6:00 p.m. Friiday January 7th at the in Dickinson, ND. Blocks will be distributed at that time.
There will be a check in Saturday at 7pm at the hotel parking lot. This hunting tournament is a two-day points series contest with a $100* per team entry fee (see rules for details). 1st 50%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%, place finishes will be awarded to the teams with the highest one-day total. Additional prizes to be determined.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

lyonch
coyotehunter

Re: 8NDCC 7th-9th January 2010

Post by lyonch »

jeanette Bachmeier wrote:would you be able to put the names & # that the hunters are we would like to make sure we are in the top 50 Thanx!

i believe jamie is currently working on this. I know he had a few cancelations at the last minute and is scrambling to get the proper paper work done. I know confirmation letters have been sent out before the cancelations came up. Stay up to date with the posts. there could be a lot of information posted in a short amount of time.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Snowball1968

Post by Snowball1968 »

Getting excited about the Classic. Friend says snowshoes will be a great asset; as there is plenty of snow at Dickinson. Travel safe and see you at the Classic!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Coyotes Forever
Jeck
coyotehunter

Post by Jeck »

Did the Heids pull out? They aren't going to be trying to defend their Championship? That sucks.
jeanette Bachmeier

Post by jeanette Bachmeier »

thanx for the registration info, good luck to everyone! please dress warm going to be nasty out there :wink:
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

We'll be on the road in two hours gonna be a great time!!!! Remember to introduce yourself and let people know your "call sign" from the site so we can all put faces with names.

I'll be the tall skinny guy with a cowboy hat on and a boubon in my hand :wink:
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Critrgtr
coyotehunter

Post by Critrgtr »

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE...... Wish I could have made it over there for it.
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Had a great time again. Thanks coyotehunter and coyotehunter.net.. Congrats to the teams that placed this year!!!
Last edited by Daryl on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

Daryl, do you need a buddy to help spend the winning :wink: :wink: :D s
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

:lol: I won a call as a door prize... It's called the Hooker and it's easy one finger operation.. you can help me with that LOL..
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

Daryl to bad you got a hooker at the tourney :lol: We had a good time only shot 3 :( but did put the 434 yd bang flop on one :D , Everyone seemed to be good sportsman :D.. with no issues that I know of ? Agian a GREAT tournament put on by the guys at coyotehunter.net. And how cool is it to do rock,paper,sisser's(sp) to win a DPMS Pantherarms Rifle :shock: :shock: which I didn't win :( Anyhow congrads to all who placed and won prizes.......
a proud member of the "IF" team
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Was there a polygraph?? I missed that part I think. But I did get a one finger operating hooker :D
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

thank you coyote hunter, prarie ghost, chris and levi for another great tourny. we had a lot of fun hope everyone else did too. thanks again
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

devildog......I know your more excited than that, you know taking home some hardware,Levi's beaver,reporters doing a turn around double take :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink:
a proud member of the "IF" team
1dogdown
coyotehunter

Post by 1dogdown »

This was our first classic and we had a blast. We saved our "good spots" for the tourney. 27 stands = 0 coyotes. lol. I guess everybody has a bad day or two! Congrats to the winners and all of you who cashed a check. What a great tourney. See you next year!