$$$$

Who was the buyer, animal type, average paid?

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

devildogg
coyotehunter

$$$$

Post by devildogg »

I sold my coyotes on the 14th of January to Rick mittleiter out of tappen. He is a pretty square shooter I received $35 for my so so coyotes in the round $50 for my heavy pales in the round and $15 for some not so nice coyotes with some holes and $50 for my October coyotes that I had put up before it got to cold to be out in my garage.
devildogg
coyotehunter

Re: $$$$

Post by devildogg »

I feel Oprah rich right now :D
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

LOL... Been getting a 50.00 avr. here as well.. :mrgreen:
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I use to sell to Rick years ago. If you ever get a chance to tour the basement its pretty cool.
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Coyotehunter wrote:I use to sell to Rick years ago. If you ever get a chance to tour the basement its pretty cool.
It is really cool, lot of neat animals and furs.

We have our coyotes in the Feb. Sale, I will post how we do.

I dont think Oprah rich though :lol:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

Sold twenty the other day. 50$ for five, 40 for five, 36 for five, then some junk and damaged stuff for 25$. I was fairly happy. Had a couple of cats I showed him. One he really wanted but I wouldn't sell it for 450$. He wouldn't budge so he left without it.
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

it will be interesting how this next sale shapes up.
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

Sold some more coyotes last Friday got $55/coyote put up this time I only need a couple more and I'll have enough to pay for my Canadian wolf hunt and a new stock yahooooo!!!!!
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Been selling mine as soon as I get them, don't even have time to skin now so selling them in the round and getting 40.00 avr.
Also been getting and seeing a lot of big coyotes this year running around the 42 pound mark and a little heavier..
My new dog as well as Copper has been giving them a good run for there money. They have also been doing a great job of getting them out of the cat-tails sloughs for us.. The coyotes are paired up but have not started to breed yet, can tell by the tracks in the snow the males are trying but still being refused by the females... :lol: :D
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

Sold the rest of my coyotes yesterday got $50 for 3 and $35 for the rest and I had one really pretty one I put up he gave $70 for that one:) I have officially paid for my wolf hunt with enough money left over to maybe buy me a new rifle too. Not to shabby for having as much fun as a guy could possibly have. Life is goooooood!!!!!
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Why would you buy a new rifle when you win one all the time? :D
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

Hahahaha dcoy I brought that one home and gave it to my son he thought that was the coolest thing in the world he's only 5 but he's going to kill a coyote with it next fall. He's going to be pretty hard core (I hope)!!
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

I may have to hook up with your son,my pard is getting old and slowin down a bit. :D