Minot Predator Hunt 06'

Coyotehunter.net will be holding a 1- day coyote hunting tournament in Minot, ND 13 October 2012

Moderator: Coyotehunter

Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Minot Predator Hunt 06'

Post by Coyotehunter »

Coyotehunter.net will be holding a 1- day coyote hunting tournament in Minot, ND 28 October, 2006. Check-in starts at 6:00 AM at 5 miles North of Minot on Hwy 83 to 114th Av. NW, Turn west and go 3/4 of a mile, we will go over the rules at that time. The afternoon check-in will be at 8:00 PM at the same location. This hunting tournament is a one-day contest, $40 per team (100% payback). 1st 30%, 2nd 25%, 3rd 20%, 4th 15%, & 5th 10% place finishes will be awarded to the teams with the highest 1-day total. Cash will be awarded for the largest and smallest coyotes (100% pay back). All rules will be strongly enforced. http://www.coyotehunter.net for info on other up coming tournaments, rules, and accommodations.

http://www.coyotehunter.net/upload/06Minot.doc
http://www.coyotehunter.net/upload/tournamentrules.doc
Last edited by Coyotehunter on Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

directions

Post by Coyotehunter »

Hwy 83 North of Minot, 5 miles to 114th Av. NW. Turn west and go 3/4 of a mile. Or 1 mile South of Ruthville on Hwy 83 to 114th Av. NW turn west 3/4 mile.
PHONE: (701) 728-6363
Last edited by Coyotehunter on Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 shot
coyotehunter

Post by 1 shot »

How many teams are signed up at this time?
He was running around where he shouldn't have
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

So far I have one team paid for the Minot hunt but I have recieved several calls from interested teams this week. Everyone will wait tell the last minute to see what the weather is doing. We have spots for 35 teams which this being the first tournament I have run in Minot I am not sure of what type of response I will get. The limit is 35 teams though and if you show up that morning and you are team number 36 you will not get in. So if you plan on signing up the sooner the better. I have gotten alot of calls and e-mails on that hunt. I even got a call from a guy who was up set because I was promoting the"Further prostition of wildlife in the Minot area." I guess that would make me a Pimp. I didn't point out to him that we where shooting the coyotes and not having sex with them. I just thought that should go with out saying.
1 shot
coyotehunter

Post by 1 shot »

I was just wondering because its the same day as the Kenmare Goosefest.
He was running around where he shouldn't have
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

well, I didn't know that. there is getting to be so many tournaments that it is hard not to pick a weekend that isn't already having some event on the same day.
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Is there going to be any door prizes or anything like that given out. Seems like thats the only thing I can win. :D
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I will probably have a few things to give out. Not like the Classic though. I will have to see what I have left over from last year.
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Well I will still be there buddy I figure if nothin else I will donate my money. LOL :lol:
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

glad to here it. I had 3 teams enter today by mail for the Minot hunt and I am starting to get entries for the Classic. I hope you are coming to Dickinson this year.
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Already took vacation for it. 8)
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Now we just have to get something worked out for Bismarck and I will have all I can handle. We will have to talk the 27th when you get into town.
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

Sounds good to me man. :)
Daryl
coyotehunter

Post by Daryl »

What time of year ya thinkin for Bismarck. The guy coming with me to Minot and I were talking about maybe doing one in Kenmare also.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

14Oct of 07