Minot Predator Hunt 27 February 2010

Coyotehunter.net will be holding a 1- day coyote hunting tournament in Minot, ND 13 October 2012

Moderator: Coyotehunter

LeviM
coyotehunter

Re: Minot Predator Hunt 27 February 2010

Post by LeviM »

Tbush wrote:should be a good time,............. Hell if its clear sat night we might have to do another little contest."A NIGHT HUNT" :D Its a full moon boys and girls :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:shock:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Just keeping this topic active, the weekend is coming quick!

Tbush we are waiting for the count down with your little attachments!! :D
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

OMG I forgot 3 &1/2 days to go.......sorry no can do on the attachments :evil: :( :? :x
a proud member of the "IF" team
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Just a reminder if your thinking about doing the hunt you can just show up the morning of the hunt and sign up!!! It will be great to meet some new people, and hang out with old friends one more time this season. Oct. is a long time away not to give some of you guys shit!!! :mrgreen:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Levi and i are going to try and get there a little early to B.S. with you a little Terry and bucks and everyeone else there. On a side note i have some funny stories from last weekend that you guys need to remind me to tell you. I think i met levi's seperated at birth brother last weekend :lol: :lol:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

i'm gonna leave about 2-3 am tonight (tomarro). moon light and gravel roads :D :mrgreen:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

bucksnbears wrote:i'm gonna leave about 2-3 am tonight (tomarro). moon light and gravel roads :D :mrgreen:
Your a crazy bastard Bucks!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

Got a 30 pack of schmidt just for bucks :wink: ....1MORE sleep :D :D :D :D :D Weather sounds great upper 20s lite wind part sunny :D
a proud member of the "IF" team
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Oh no you got him the dirty 30 :shock: This should be an interesting night :lol: The stories should be flowing well :lol: :wink: Levi and i are going to try and make it there ASAP Terry :D We need to make one pit stop on the way and ask for permission from the some sweet old lady who happens to have a couple coyotes hanging around here farm :wink: Then we will make it straight to the farm. The weather does sound like it should be great. I don't know if the coyotes will call worth a damn, but a guy should be able to get some good spot and stalk hunting in :twisted:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Hope alot of you can make!!!! It will be a good time.
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
xdeano
coyotehunter

Post by xdeano »

So how'd it turn out there Levi and Lyonch?
“It’s better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb.” -Mussolini
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

It was an awesome weekend! I need to thank Terry and his family for everything!!!!! I will let coyotehunter post the results, I think we had 8 teams and there were alot of dogs shot! The teams there were all good friends, most the teams that were there are teams we see all winter, it was just good to have a relaxing hunt and be able to shoot the shit one more time this season! Thanks everyone that showed up, you all made it fun and easy! Thanks Jamie for allowing us to put on a coyotehunter.net tournament, and thanks for having everything set up for us, it was a smooth and easy tournament to run!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

xdeano wrote:So how'd it turn out there Levi and Lyonch?
it went great :) . had a real good time. weather was awesome other than some fog but all but 1 team brought in coyotes. a big thanks to Carrie and Terry Bush for the hospitality and food. congrats to Tbush junior on the win. go buy a GOOD tow rope :lol: :P (quote) 'i only went in a little ways" :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

bucksnbears wrote:
xdeano wrote:So how'd it turn out there Levi and Lyonch?
it went great :) . had a real good time. weather was awesome other than some fog but all but 1 team brought in coyotes. a big thanks to Carrie and Terry Bush for the hospitality and food. congrats to Tbush junior on the win. go buy a GOOD tow rope :lol: :P (quote) 'i only went in a little ways" :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bucks I got pictures before we left of Travis's little "Whoops" I will post the story with the pics once the results are posted
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

:lol: :lol: damit Levi. i left minot at 7 am and went south the way you 2 came up and was hoping you would take the same way back. i was hoping i was ahead of you and wacked a coyote about 1/2 mile east of mccluskcy off the hiway and blew it up pretty bad. so i walked out and curled it up in a sleeping position about 120 yards off the road. i could'nt wait till i heard you 2 "seen on bedded" so close to the hiway and stopped to shoot only to walk out to a gut shot coyote. oh well, i'm sure SOMEONE out there stopped to shoot. :lol: :lol: . ended up getting 2 more by calling out of a standing cornfield . one is a BIG male.