Fur Shed in Downer, MN

Who was the buyer, animal type, average paid?

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

lyonch
coyotehunter

Re: Fur Shed in Downer, MN

Post by lyonch »

fallguy just to let you know that 35 dollar and 30 dollar dogs were virtually perfect pelts and exactly what the guy was looking for. Any slight flaw and they are docked quickely and hard. If i were you i would expect anywhere from 10 to 20 for the pelts. let us know how you do.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

minnesota coyotes SUCK. i've only kept 4-5. the others i just leave. i'm guessing ive taken 22 minn. dogs and between mange and burrdock, it's not worth the time dragging them out. the ones i've taken out west for the most part have been beautifull. Chris, have you sold any minn. coyotes or fox???
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

lyonch wrote:fallguy just to let you know that 35 dollar and 30 dollar dogs were virtually perfect pelts and exactly what the guy was looking for. Any slight flaw and they are docked quickely and hard. If i were you i would expect anywhere from 10 to 20 for the pelts. let us know how you do.
Thanks for that info. I will let you know what comes of it. Most of my coyotes are central ND fur. Whatever money I get for my fur is going directly to my train ticket for Glacier National Park in June. We are taking 33 cross country runners there for a week of running on mountain trails, white water rafting, and hiking. The more I get the better but every dollar counts for that trip!
"Lure The Fur" Calling Team
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I stumbled across 2 minnesota dogs the other week, Dusty pretty much laughed, and said this isnt the quality I am use to from you. I just giggled!!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Levi did he buy them though?
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Fallguy wrote:Levi did he buy them though?
ya
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Sold some fur to Dusty yesterday.

Averaged $ 24/coyote and $15/fox and a badger on the carcass for 15 bucks. The canines were all fleshed and stretched.
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

i've left allot of $$ out in the fields this year :( :( talked to Dusty last night and seems coyote could keep going up.. i'm going to have to learn how to put up fur :)
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

bucksnbears wrote:i've left allot of $$ out in the fields this year :( :( talked to Dusty last night and seems coyote could keep going up.. i'm going to have to learn how to put up fur :)
or you drop them off at my house, and we work something out! :wink:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

from now on, if'n i'm draggin,i'm keepn :mrgreen:
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

bucksnbears wrote:talked to Dusty last night and seems coyote could keep going up
Awesome! I still have 4 rolled up and in the freezer (didn't get a chance to put them up before I sold). I was gonna hang on to them for next year but I might have to head that way again if I am in Fargo.
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

I would like to say that I had a really good experience with Dusty from the fur shed. After we figured out where things went wrong, he really started to make things click and was very fair in our dealings. I hope to do more business with him in the future. :D
"God hates a coward"
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

DustyC wrote:I would like to say that I had a really good experience with Dusty from the fur shed. After we figured out where things went wrong, he really started to make things click and was very fair in our dealings. I hope to do more business with him in the future. :D
Good to hear Dusty!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
"Speak the Language"