Trapping T.V. Show

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

lyonch
coyotehunter

Trapping T.V. Show

Post by lyonch »

I thought i would let everyone know that there is a T.V. trapping show airing (sp) tonight. If you have dish, it will be on channel 230 ICTV "F&T's North American Trapper". The show in my area is on from 5:00 to 5:30 tonight. It sounds like they have several episodes lined up. The staff doing the show definitely has some credentials that should be noted. I hope all can watch and give reviews :D
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Re: Trapping T.V. Show

Post by bucksnbears »

so.... how was it??? i have cable. :(
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

The show was great for anyone who is interested in starting to trap. They covered every step of the sets they were making. Alan Probst is the host of the show. I think they had a glitch in the show, because after half way through, the show started all over again :? I didn't know what to think at first until i realized that it was repeating itself. I personally buy all my traps from that main sponsor (F&T Post). It was great to see some comercials from other organizations as well like USA FOXX and FURS.
Chris Lyon

LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Its a great show for beginners!!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Alan Probst made an anouncement on another forum stating the show was an error by ICTV. Alan mentioned that as he was watching the show himself, he immediately called them and brought it their attention. Something happened when they were uploading it to the server is what the T.V. station told Alan. He was told it will be fixed by the time the show airs tonight. I bilieve it is on at 10pm central same station tonight. He did let thet cat out of the bag and stated he did catch something at his set by the rocks and brushpile, but never said what he caught. So the suspense is still there.
Chris Lyon

lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Here is a link that will be up and operating on July 15th and it will air all of the past episodes. The show will be on for 13 weeks, and then starting back up again in October of 2011 and go through March of 2012. I think if the show is careful at the way they present trapping, some of the people who are on the fence will come back to our side and help promote what this entire country was built off of.

http://www.natrapper.com/
Chris Lyon

EO caller

Post by EO caller »

wonder if he is related to Jeff Probst who is the host of surviver? I also do my trapping supply shopping at F&T. Nice folks, they send a hand written thanks with there reciept.
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

I have been really impressed with this tv show. Lots and lots of info. Last weeks show was on the trap line Mark June, trapping coyotes. There was a ton of info. If any of you are looking for info trapping coyotes I would try to watch that show. I am very impressed! So far they have covered, muscrat trapping, fischer trapping with Johnny Thorpe ( another good episode) beaver trapping, and last weeks coyote trapping. Must see in my opinion.
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I can't find this anywhere
Coyotes Forever