Coyote Classic Point series

Coyote Classic Tournament Series for 2019/2020 $100 entry per team.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Re: points

Post by Coyotehunter »

there is just know way to keep everyone happy and cover every scenerio. I need some examples of other sports dealing with the same issue.
Last edited by Coyotehunter on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coyotes Forever
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

Coyotehunter wrote:they is just know way to keep everyone happy and cover every scenerio. I need some examples of other sports dealing with the same issue.
I agree! your going to have to go with what you feel comfortable with, and you can always adjust the following years!! Its going to be fun no matter what!!! :D
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

I think we are looking at a team captain that will retain the points and allow substitutions. The new team member will have to register and pay the registration fee into the points series.
Coyotes Forever
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

HELP.....Just got some papers in the mail from coyotehunter about the points system and have a few Q?.....first one is about the 50.00 per team to reg. IS it 50 bucks each tournament?? or a 1 time deal??......2nd one, in the pionts for entering tournaments per tournament mean that if I'm in all 5 tournys my max is 150 or is it 250..OR.. 100 total for the first 4 then if I do the 5th I get 50 more=150. or 50 for all =250..:? :? only cause it says 5+ = 50 "each" :roll: :roll:
a proud member of the "IF" team
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

HELP.....Just got some papers in the mail from coyotehunter about the points system and have a few Q?.....first one is about the 50.00 per team to reg. IS it 50 bucks each tournament?? or a 1 time deal??......2nd one, in the pionts for entering tournaments per tournament mean that if I'm in all 5 tournys my max is 150 or is it 250..OR.. 100 total for the first 4 then if I do the 5th I get 50 more=150. or 50 for all =250..:? :? only cause it says 5+ = 50 "each" :roll: :roll:
a proud member of the "IF" team
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Tbush it is a one time entry fee of $50 per team. When you enter your 5th tournament of the season you will get 50 points. For every tournament that is above and beyond you will receive another 50 points per tournament. remember the points only count in the coyotehunter.net sponsored tournaments. This is the way i comprehended it. if i am wrong someone please correct me.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

yep you got it right.
Coyotes Forever
NickNielsen

Post by NickNielsen »

Coyotehunter, Are the point results going to be posted after each tournament with a running total so we can see how everyone is doing? Thanks.
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Yes there will be a running total.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin