Mandan, ND 2-4 DEC 2010

2-day coyote hunting tournament in Mandan, ND December 6-7, 2020

COVID CANCELLED

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Re: Mandan, ND 2-4 DEC 2010

Post by bucksnbears »

i think i'll take my Saturn :mrgreen: . it'll hold 3 coyotes :D. actually, Tom bought a new saburban(WHITE). that should look good at the end of the day :shock:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

i might even be nice enough to toss you a cold schmitty so you can stop and take a break :wink:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

love ya man :lol:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

bucksnbears wrote:thats good news. hope this wind doe'snt blow all the trails shut
to late for that!!! They were not great this past weekend and after today, I would say bring a shovel..........
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

Checkins will be held at the 7 Seas Motel in Mandan

Tournament Rules meeting Thursday night starts at 7pm at the Eagles in Mandan Calcutta hopefully around 8pm.

Friday night we will be having a Seminar on calling and tournaments with Scott Huber ADC in South Dakota. that will start at 8pm at the Eagles in Mandan as well.
Coyotes Forever
wallihunter

Post by wallihunter »

Cant wait been deer hunting since sept.(bow,rifle and muzz) now its time to call in dogs.
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

I've know Scott for years his seminar should be a REAL good one!!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Bring a big note book, better yet a tape recorder. Alot of good info canbe gleaned from Scott.. :mrgreen:
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

i'm outta here...see ya tonight :D forcast looks awesome :) should be a big #'s day :D
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

bucksnbears wrote:i'm outta here...see ya tonight :D forcast looks awesome :) should be a big #'s day :D
I am seeing alot of snow on Friday
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
22-250AI
coyotehunter

Post by 22-250AI »

See you guys at the rules meeting tonight !!
Krylon is my camo
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

Hey what a great time, weather sucked friday but all in all great tournament. Thanks coyotehunter and prairie ghost for putting it all together and making it smooth!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

bucksnbears wrote:i'm outta here...see ya tonight :D forcast looks awesome :) should be a big #'s day :D
the weather man definatly needs a nutty punch :evil: :x . we did not do well at all. was suposed to have a pile of private posted land to hunt the first day only to find lots of hunting activity on the properties..second day was a bust till about 2:00.p.m. than the coyotes came outta the woodwork but were very unresponsive to our calls. owell, had a great time seeing some of your ugly muggs again and seeing some new ones :lol:. congrats to those that placed!!!. p.s. anybody got a exersize machine they can lend to Tom for awhile ???:P :P.... p.s.s. to the Old Man at the eagles bar that shoots coyotes in the head at 400 yards with a .260 funning full out.. get off the sauce dude :roll: :roll:
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Post by Optimax90 »

BnB thanks for good time and the tips, you and tom are class act guys!!!!! Hey and sorry about the lose on the calcutta :)

It was nice to put a face to the names that are posting.
Jeck
coyotehunter

Post by Jeck »

Great tournament once again!

Prairie Ghost and Coyotehunter, you guys put on one hell of a tournament. It was great getting to meet some of you.

We had a lot of fun and were actually able to win some gas money. A nice change for us from the Classic last year.

Thanks again for a great tourney and the Foxpro I won! :D I guess I need to stop whining that I never win anything in raffles. :mrgreen: