craiglist mountain cur

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

rodeorulz
coyotehunter

craiglist mountain cur

Post by rodeorulz »

I'm not sure if any of you use craigslist, but I was just skimming through and found a listing that might be good for someone on here looking for a coyote dog!
The dog looks to be in the Rawlins area. My cousin also has a mountain cur that he is trying to find a home for...not sure on any details on him...probably more of a "pet" than anything else though.

http://wyoming.craigslist.org/pet/2138865864.html

"We have a 13-month old purebred mountain cur, neutered male, that we need to rehome. He was bought as a coyote dog for my husband, but my husband just had knee replacement surgery, and then will have the other knee replaced, so Sonny is out of a job for about a year if he stays here with us. Trust me, nothing is worse than a mountain cur without a job! He is waaaay too active to lay around the house with the poodle. Sonny is up to date on his shots, is completely housebroken (uses a doggy door, or just waits), likes other dogs and cats, and is a really good boy. He simply needs far more exercise than we can give him. I recently broke my foot and can't walk him, and there are no reliable pet walkers - we've tried.
If you are a hunter and would like a companion dog to go with you. Sonny has been coyote hunting a few times. We will not send him to a "pet only" home. His rehoming fee is $150. I will send photos to genuinely interested parties. "
rodeorulz
coyotehunter

Re: craiglist mountain cur

Post by rodeorulz »

For those of you who are interested in hounds...just found this in the Sheridan Press as well!

WALKER HOUND puppies, parents are great hunters. Mike Cuin 307-321-1720
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

thanks for the head up :wink:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

I'ld like to see some pics of the dog. What does he know about a coyote. Has he been started, taken on a trapline? PM me and I will send you my e-mail address and phone # Thanks
"God hates a coward"
rodeorulz
coyotehunter

Post by rodeorulz »

Dusty,

None of the dogs are mine, only listings I've found. If you are interested in the mountain cur you'll have to check out the craigslist link I included in the original post and contact the owner through there. I hope this helps.
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

whoops. Sorry
"God hates a coward"