typical MN dog

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

bucksnbears
coyotehunter

typical MN dog

Post by bucksnbears »

the roads wer'nt to bad other than glare ice. went about 15 miles N/E and seen nothing so decided to turn back. got a few miles from town and BINGO!!!. theres one milling around dead center in a 1x1 section. i parked and waited for him to bed down than waited about 10 more to make sure he was gonna stay put. put on the snowshoes and headed out. there was a thin layer of ice on top of the snow from the rain we had 4 days ago. i did'nt really think i would be able to get close but o'well. i extended my bipod legs and put them in the down position . at about 450, he jumped up and stood broadside. i dropped down real quick, held the xhairs about a foot high and spinal-tapped him :D . he was a big male with stained teeth. had mange across the shoulders. i should have just curled him up on a drift for someone else to sneak on but i'm to nice a guy for that :lol: :lol: . (trust me, it works) :D . froze my hands bad dragging his carcasss back to the road. and old friend was driving by and stpped and took the pic.
DSC09763.JPG
. as soon as i got home a rancher called me and gave me some GREAT info on some property :D . coulpe minutes later, a GREAT guy called and asked if i wanna come to WY on a lion hunt :mrgreen: . think i'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket. my horseshoes feeling a bit shiney :D
Last edited by bucksnbears on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Optimax90
coyotehunter

Re: typical MN dog

Post by Optimax90 »

I guess hard word pays off!!!!!!
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

you the man!!! :D
a proud member of the "IF" team
NickNielsen

Post by NickNielsen »

Sweet shot man!
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Bucks you got youre snow-shoes on backwards???? :oops: :shock:
If not those look dangerous....
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

Tim, i wear them backwards so the coyotes think i'm walking away :lol:
they are the Ojibwae models. the pointed toe pokes through grass real nice
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Tactical.20

Post by Tactical.20 »

lmao, bucks! whats with the see through camo!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

its a long ,thin nylon pull-over. did'nt know it was transparent till i seen the pic :oops:
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

bucksnbears wrote:its a long ,thin nylon pull-over. did'nt know it was transparent till i seen the pic :oops:
Bucs is the master if camo!! Bucs, if that camo was anymore transparent we could see your nipple ring! :mrgreen:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

:shock:
a proud member of the "IF" team
shooter93
coyotehunter

Post by shooter93 »

big dog, we dont have mange here. hope we dont get it
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

LeviM wrote:
bucksnbears wrote:its a long ,thin nylon pull-over. did'nt know it was transparent till i seen the pic :oops:
Bucs is the master if camo!! Bucs, if that camo was anymore transparent we could see your nipple ring! :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Nipple ring,,,,,might be a good place to hand your calls from. Built in lanyard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

EO caller wrote:
LeviM wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Nipple ring,,,,,might be a good place to hand your calls from. Built in lanyard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

EOCALLER, Thank you for the good laugh, I need one!!! :lol: :lol:
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"