breeding time??

This is an area for fox: Red, Swift, Kit, Grey...what ever you get a hold of. Calling, Spot and Stalk, Pics. Share your experiences Fox hunting tips, techniques, and thoughts about Fox hunting here.

Moderator: Coyotehunter

Tbush
coyotehunter

breeding time??

Post by Tbush »

Was plowing the driveway this am and 2 fox ran across the road into the grove then running full out behind the house one chasing the other hard, I kinda fell out of the tractor trying to get a gun but they were a mile away and no shot :( watched them head towards a abandoned grove and out runs another and a fight was on :D 2 males after 1 vixen, sure was fun to watch then they were gone and then later one behind the house sniffin and pissin IF only i would have shut off the tractor maybe I would have got him :roll: I always shut off the truck :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyhow a guy could get into doubles on the fox for awhile. before all the wind came up I was hearing them bark alot at dusk..anyone know anything about fox barks and thier vocal system??
a proud member of the "IF" team
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Re: breeding time??

Post by bucksnbears »

Tbush wrote: : I always shut off the truck :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol ..anyone know anything about fox barks and thier vocal system??
me too :wink: :mrgreen:
i've heard them bark before, kinda strange sound :? .
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

I have heard a lot of barking from fox in my area when i call under the full moon. I know absoltely nothing about fox barks or their voacl system.

Tbush i thought you were going to ask, when does breeding start with coyotes, and i was going to tell you to shoot one and then stick your white glove in the glory hole and see what it looks like when it comes out :lol: :lol: :lol: (minot tournament last year for those of you that dont get the side joke)
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

:shock: :shock: :shock: .
4_12_12.gif
4_12_12.gif (12.3 KiB) Viewed 8150 times
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

Thats what little white gloves are for :lol: Now just before dark yesterday I see a fox 150 yds off the road stop shut off the truck put the scope on it and there is 2 tied together, Wow this could make a great story, But I just couldn't pull the trigger :roll: she dragged him by his weiner for about 100 yds and they split going diff. directions now I fire and of course miss, My daughter said you should have shot it would have been interesting :shock: Oh well
a proud member of the "IF" team