Overwhites--Where to buy???

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

DirtyDog
coyotehunter

Overwhites--Where to buy???

Post by DirtyDog »

Where you guys buying your overwhites? I am 6'8" about 235 lbs. Tall and thin...
"success is often determined by rounds down range!"
Tbush
coyotehunter

Re: Overwhites--Where to buy???

Post by Tbush »

cheap way...sweat pants and a sweat shirt just spray the ass and knees with a water proof spray or ty-veck (sp)... My pants are old military surpluse and I have diff. ones BUT this time of year here anyway all white with no contrast, Kings camo makes a fair water proof set It can be noisey at times, but at a distance looks gray "its pretty busy camo" I think Bucks might be able to shed some thoughts here, Ask him to post some of his attire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know there are some past posts about this and some cool ones were we had to guess were the shooter was 8)
a proud member of the "IF" team
Tbush
coyotehunter

Post by Tbush »

some diff. whites to look at :D
Attachments
balta 2-13-10 010edit.jpg
balta 2-13-10 005edit.jpg
old club foot
old club foot
a proud member of the "IF" team
Critrgtr
coyotehunter

Post by Critrgtr »

I got mine from cabelas. I am 6' 4 and the pants are plenty long so they should work for you too. I really like mine except they are not waterproof at all. I might have to try some waterproofing spray on mine like Tbush said. But if you go to Cabelas web site just type in snow camo cover ups and it will bring up a bunch. I got the sec. 3d open country ones.
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

all my white's are "custom made" and i look damn good in them!!!!!!!!. . :wink: :mrgreen:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

I buy mine at Cabela's, Scheels, Gaunder mtn. and any other place I can find them..At times the stuff canbe hard to find so I add to my ward-robe when ever I come across some good outfits...
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

I got mine at wildfowleroutfitters.com. Waterproof, wash easy and pretty quiet. Really warm over a good sweater.
"God hates a coward"
DirtyDog
coyotehunter

Post by DirtyDog »

DustyC - i picked up some of the same Wildfowler Outfitters stuff from Sportsmans Whorehouse today. All white stuff and claimed to be waterproof.
Thanks for all the inputs.
"success is often determined by rounds down range!"
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

Thats where I got mine at the one off of 84th in Westminster. I really like it so far. I stayed dry the last hunt I was in and every stand was in a snow bank.
"God hates a coward"
Skinny Indian
coyotehunter

Post by Skinny Indian »

I plan on going this route:

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/2 ... x?a=733411

maybe:

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/2 ... x?a=202625

To go with it. Looking around the site they have other things too such as white masks and "mickey mouse" boots in white too. I'm an average sized dude, a little overweight so I don't know if these will fit you but if you've got a friend nearby you can split the costs and be outfitted for under $20 if that's the case (minus boots and masks).
Keep your powder dry.
xdeano
coyotehunter

Post by xdeano »

you know you're going to have to give that mental hospital their sheets back...

bucksnbears wrote:all my white's are "custom made" and i look damn good in them!!!!!!!!. . :wink: :mrgreen:

I use to use the military overwhites and just spray them with camp dry to keep the water off, it worked for a few stands. ;) Then I went with the Cabella's insulated whites after seeing BBJ's that he'd gotten off clearance.

xdeano
“It’s better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb.” -Mussolini
Skinny Indian
coyotehunter

Post by Skinny Indian »

xdeano wrote:you know you're going to have to give that mental hospital their sheets back...

bucksnbears wrote:all my white's are "custom made" and i look damn good in them!!!!!!!!. . :wink: :mrgreen:

I use to use the military overwhites and just spray them with camp dry to keep the water off, it worked for a few stands. ;) Then I went with the Cabella's insulated whites after seeing BBJ's that he'd gotten off clearance.

xdeano
I love end of season clearances, that's where I get most of my stuff for the next year!
Keep your powder dry.