flood

Post your Predator hunting photos here.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Tbush
coyotehunter

flood

Post by Tbush »

Those of you who know our other place....Well at came up a couple feet over night the house fo the first time is flooding the first floor
Attachments
139edit.jpg
130edit.jpg
a proud member of the "IF" team
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Re: flood

Post by bucksnbears »

that plain ass sucks T. THAT WAS (AND HOPEFULLY WILL BE) a great hunting shack. sure hope you can salvage it :(
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

That sucks Terry!! I hope the flooding resides quickly for you!
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

i have gone through a few of those floods and the clean up is always a pain in the ass. Sorry to see that you are getting it again over there.
Coyotes Forever
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

Wow Terry,haven't been around much and just saw this.A shame.I've heard and seen some of it up there with Bucs,sad damn deal.Makes it seem like kid stuff down here.
Dcoy
Top Dog

Post by Dcoy »

On the other hand,despite a couple of foot drop this Fall we still have plenty of water,flooded roads,etc.
Here's a pic I sent Bucks a couple days ago.Most of the water seen wasn't there last year.The farm place on the far right is in 1-2 feet of water and what looks like an ice heave is hiding the former road.As bad and of concern this year to coyote hunters and others is that new water is dangerous water.You could drive your truck back there on some of that ice but its riddled with open water spots and VERY thin ice spots.
Be safe!
Attachments
yonder yote r1.jpg