xrak

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

rorycoyote
coyotehunter

xrak

Post by rorycoyote »

you guys that use 4 wheelers may want to take a look at this web site. www.xrak.net i use one lots for work. and one of the adc guys i work with is the one that designed the whole deal. we can put a tool box, decent sized dog box, and a 4 wheeler in a shortbed pickup.
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Re: xrak

Post by Tim Anderson »

Looks kinda handy and would seem to work well with the little ATV's.. I would'nt want to drive to far with a ATV sitting way at the back like it shows in the pick, on a long trip you can kiss youre front tires goodbye. My ATV's are a little on the big side so I have to trailor them but I have enough room for a extra hunter and gear...
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Nice system
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

Steves areally good guy and really good at fabrication. I know that he has used one for several years and never had any trouble with it beating up his trucks. I will own one some day, first I need a 4 wheeler!! :D
"God hates a coward"
rorycoyote
coyotehunter

Post by rorycoyote »

they do work great. the nicest part is how fast it is to get a four wheeler out of the truck. which those few moments can save a guys ass when ground crewing if there is a wounded coyote that needs taken care of. also they go places that a trailer cant go. ill try to get around to taking some pictures of us using them for work.
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

Hows the job goin Rory?
"God hates a coward"
rorycoyote
coyotehunter

Post by rorycoyote »

its goin pretty good. like steve says its a rough job but someone has to do it. i think the best part about it is goin hunting without having to pay for the gas
rorycoyote
coyotehunter

Post by rorycoyote »

Tim Anderson wrote:Looks kinda handy and would seem to work well with the little ATV's.. I would'nt want to drive to far with a ATV sitting way at the back like it shows in the pick, on a long trip you can kiss youre front tires goodbye. My ATV's are a little on the big side so I have to trailor them but I have enough room for a extra hunter and gear...
its not bad on the front tires. mine is always on my work truck and we drive 100-200 miles a day normally.
it can handle side by sides as well
thumb_DSCN0364.JPG
thumb_DSCN0364.JPG (5.57 KiB) Viewed 11667 times