HELL OF A DEAL

Coyote, Fox, Beaver, Racoon, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

EO caller

HELL OF A DEAL

Post by EO caller »

My dads old trapping partner Sold all his stuff quite a few years ago. The guy that bought them called me today and asked if I would be interested in buying alot of the stuff. Told him I would come look at it. WOW. About four dozen #3 Monty's dogless(my favorite :D ) . All offset and four coiled. About 3 dozen #4 victor coil springs. All 4 coiled and offset. Quite a few are laminated. 2 or 3 dozen drags. 2 dozen disposable stakes with the driver and enough material to build about 100 more. Several other #2 victor and montgomery traps. A pile of snares and a couple dozen kill poles. Tons of brand new springs and swivels and lots of chain. A catch pole. Three nice bobcat stretchers. Four fur hangers. And lots of other tidbits I haven't even got to go through it all yet. Wanna guess the price? I told him I couldn't afford it and he said to make him an offer. I said all I could do was 300$ He said that and one of my videos and we had a deal. I think I did good. :P
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Re: HELL OF A DEAL

Post by lyonch »

You did very well!!! Ah nothing better than new traps, i bet you are like a kid at christmas morning :D
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

You no good dirty rotten piece of.......... That a crime in most countries getting a deal like that WOW :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Nice find that should keep you busy for awhile.
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
EO caller

Post by EO caller »

I asked if we could take them on vacation to the coast this weekend but the wife said no. :(
"CHASIN A DREAM-LIVIN A NIGHTMARE"
DustyC

Post by DustyC »

Cool!!! 8)
"God hates a coward"
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

wow, that is a hell of a deal.
Coyotes Forever
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

WOW :shock: .LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A SHINEY HORSESHOE STUCK SOMEWHERE TOO :shock: :lol: . I JUST GOT 75 # 4 VICTOR C/S AND A BUNCH OF ODDS AN END #1.5-1/3/4 AND # 2 C/S FOR A 1$ EACH :mrgreen:
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."