FoxPro Krakatoa

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

wolfkiller
coyotehunter

FoxPro Krakatoa

Post by wolfkiller »

Anybody have one of these and if so lets here some reviews. I currently have the fury and use sp55 speaker sometimes, just lookin to really crank the volume on the windy days. Thanks.
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Re: FoxPro Krakatoa

Post by Coyotehunter »

I have been using the CS-24 for a few years now and love the colume and light wt.
Coyotes Forever
NickNielsen

Post by NickNielsen »

I agree with Coyotehunter. I bought the CS24 last year and love it. Perfect size and volume is loud. I have a buddy that bought the Krakatoa and in my opinion it's too big, even for the open prairie.
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

The CS-24 is the same size as WT smaller caller and the Krakatoa is the same as WT larger 2030. I have'nt tried a MA-21 yet so I can't say about it other than those that do have one claim its louder than the 2030.

The smaller e-call puts out 106-111 dbs with a coyote howl. The larger two callers useing the same howl puts out 110-113 dbs which looks small in numbers but is actually quite alot if you would listen to both...
As far as the bigger E-call being to much volume in open country it can at times when you are calling to close to two different groups that have there own terr. lines est.. But the nice thing about it is you can turn the volume down on it if needed and when you need the extra volume its there Vrs. the smaller e-call where you are stuck with what it has...
The smaller WT I bought from Kelly J. I use for when I need to walk a long ways to get in close on a coyote that dose'nt want to leave cover or travel very far or calm days when also doing alot of walking...
As for loudness on a single coyote or small group they don't seem to mind the caller when its playing at full volume, at times it seems to excite them more when it is at full volume..
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Here is a side by side size comparison of the two E-callers with the F-P models being same in size.

NickNielsen

Post by NickNielsen »

My CS-24 with the 15 Watt speaker is right in between those 2 in size. They actually had 3 choices for me when I bought my CS-24. The WT on the left in the pic above looks like the 10 Watt option.
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Yep your correct.. WT also had another caller that fell in between these...
wolfkiller
coyotehunter

Post by wolfkiller »

Thanks guys, appreciate the replies.