coyote hunting sites

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Re: coyote hunting sites

Post by Coyotehunter »

I am very glad to hear all positive feed back. One of the most frustrating parts about running a site like this is keeping the disagreements from turning into personal attacks. I am always a little amazed when I come across someone trying to pick a fight online. I even find myself not being that tactful at times but it is tough in a written only forum to be all you can be at all times. When a smile and a wink can go a long ways for a guy like me it does not cut it online. I see one guy having what he sees as a difference of opinion and another guy just fumming because he thinks he is being disrespected. You do not always have the time to respond the way you would like but do want to type a response. It is hard to be brief and not come across as being being rude at the same time. I do my best to police the site along with the other moderators with as much of a hands off approach as possible. Tough to be even handed with all of the individual personalities on this site. Happy Hunting.
Coyotes Forever
broncstomper
coyotehunter

Post by broncstomper »

Hello All,

It always amazes me why or how people can be so rude/thoughtless to others whether online or face to face. Coyoterhunter has it right. Someone once said " Life is to Short ". So why do we fuss with one another. We all know we have different life styles and opinions otherwise we would all live in the city or we would all live in the country. We shouldn't take offense of something someone writes as a new post or as a response ( unless very pointedly at someone ). It is as coyotehunter said we sometimes are in a hurry or sometimes we may just not have a better way of saying something.
As a member of only about a week I find it pleasant not having to read thru a bunch of junk in order to find the goodstuff.

Keep up the good work everyone it is nice to be here.

broncstomper
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

welcome aboard!!
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
bucksnbears
coyotehunter

Post by bucksnbears »

welcome and post up some stories/pics
the more food you have in your mouth at one time, the better you can taste it!!!
"Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else."
snareit
coyotehunter

Post by snareit »

Well said there are a few that need to read it a few more times. That way we keep all are good members on this site.
brandonmlee
coyotehunter

Post by brandonmlee »

Tango wrote:just wondering, i have noticed that alot of tournaments have been over in the western part of ND. last yr. before i applied for my deer licenses i went into 2g1 area and had talked with a number of people (farmers) east of Lisbon and thru the conversation we came up on coyotes in the area. he said that they use to have alot of pheasants in the area, but that population had went down alot. their problem are coyotes, he said that almost everyone (farmer, rancher) he knows would allow them on their land just to get rid of the coyotes. i live in the southeast corner of ND, just a suggestion for thought is to have a contest in this area. i don't now what the requirements are to have a tournament or any of the legalities of it all, but i can say that their would be a number of farmers happier and maybe even a few business owners with the extra bodies in their stores. just something to think about. i know of maybe five to seven people that would be interested in it on Thur. - Sat. evening. nothing on Sunday cause we all go to church services. but hey i understand that it is not all about a selected few either. 8)
there are two tournaments in the area.. feb 11th in enderlin @the vfw.... and feb 18th in alice at the fire hall... it will be the 2nd year of the alice tournament... which i think around 30 some teams entered last year and the first tournament in enderlin..
Jake
coyotehunter

Post by Jake »

:D Well put Jamie, this is a great site to Share info.....and make it a great place....
It is, What it is.