Salvage

We want to hear your opinion or questions on the videos, guns, calls, etc.

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

devildogg
coyotehunter

Salvage

Post by devildogg »

I always thought that savage rifles were just cheaply made junk. But I started looking at one called the 116 weather warrior and wow it put together quite well although it is mag fed which I don't like but I had some money burning a hole in my pocket and thought what the heck I'll give it a try. Wow am I glad I did too this thing just flat out shoots anything I have. It will shoot just about anything I put in it. So if anyone is looking for an accurate rifle that will most likely out shoot them give one of these a try I don't think you will be disappointed.
Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Re: Salvage

Post by Tim Anderson »

I also bought a Savage late this winter. Wanted something light weight to carry when running with the dog.. Mine shoots very well also but they are still ugly..
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

Yep they r like a girl with a butter face.
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

10 consecutive shots with my savage 204.

Tim Anderson
coyotehunter

Post by Tim Anderson »

Savage 22-250 55 gr. bullets shot group to the right on target.. Group on left made by my 20x47 Lapua..

jaybic
coyotehunter

Post by jaybic »

yep, that's been my experience also. I have a 22-250 16 WW and it just shoots crazy good. My buddy was having some difficulties with his 700 and bought a 16WW in 22-250....same result, wicked accurate out of the box 600.00 rifle. Its awful hard to justify anything else but I agree with TA, they are not pretty and I hate that internal centerfeed type magazine shit. They should just make it feed 700 style and be done with it but otherwise, damn accurate rifles...hard to argue!
devildogg
coyotehunter

Post by devildogg »

Yep they need to do the spring follower and drop away floorplate center feed is b.s.