Sarah Palin

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Re: Sarah Palin

Post by Coyotehunter »

As long as they do not ban coyote hunting books we are all good.
Coyotes Forever
LeviM
coyotehunter

Post by LeviM »

:shock:

That would be a sad day in hell!
Levi McNally
"Coyote Fever"
'Whack em' and Stack em' ND Style"
"Speak the Language"
lyonch
coyotehunter

Post by lyonch »

Just wait till one of us become president, i can gurantee you that the coyote will become the national symbol :mrgreen:
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

lyonch wrote:Just wait till one of us become president, i can gurantee you that the coyote will become the national symbol :mrgreen:
You would have a good support group right off the bat. Everyone on here!
"Lure The Fur" Calling Team
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

You guys probably don't care but I live in Sarah's home town and It has went nuts here lately. Her house is on a lake and they have a coast guard boat guarding the waterfront side of the houce. People are camped in the woods across the lake from her house.

My boy's baby sitter is dating Trap, Sarah's boy that is going to Iraq, she was telling me that there are three seperate guard stations to get up the driveway. They search her car and everything.

One thing for shure is that she will kick ASS. She has cleaned house here in AK as far as corruption and crooked polotics.

Norm
Coyotehunter
Site Admin

Post by Coyotehunter »

right on! Glad to here it.
Coyotes Forever
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

Another tidbit. the state ( AK ) made more money from gasoline taxes than expected and Sarah gave it back. Every tom dick and harry in alaska just got a check for 1200.00. We also got our dividends above and beyond that.

Before I catch any grief about hand outs I just bought a 1/2 gal moo juice for 6 bucks and diesel is 4.88. Cost of living is high is my point.

The worst thing is I CANNOT find a decent carmel roll any where up here...... Been looking since 1993....grin...

Norm
Fallguy
coyotehunter

Post by Fallguy »

Tyrant wrote:Another tidbit. the state ( AK ) made more money from gasoline taxes than expected and Sarah gave it back. Every tom dick and harry in alaska just got a check for 1200.00. We also got our dividends above and beyond that.

That is good that they do that.

Before I catch any grief about hand outs I just bought a 1/2 gal moo juice for 6 bucks and diesel is 4.88. Cost of living is high is my point.

Wow those things are high!

The worst thing is I CANNOT find a decent carmel roll any where up here...... Been looking since 1993....grin...

LOL

Norm
"Lure The Fur" Calling Team
Prairie Ghost
Site Admin

Post by Prairie Ghost »

Sounds like you will be looking for a new babysitter!!! LOLOLOL. It really sounds like she has done some good things up there! I fully understand the divendends up there you guys have to pay alot just to survive up there.
Money is a great servant but a terrible master!!
Urbanhunter
coyotehunter

Post by Urbanhunter »

She got both thumbs up here for 2012