ED PARK'S Passing

Open Discussion Forum

Moderators: Coyotehunter, Prairie Ghost

Daryl
coyotehunter

ED PARK'S Passing

Post by Daryl »

ED PARK WORKED FOR PREDATOR EXTREME AND ALWAYS SENT US MAGAZINES AND FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR OUR BALTA TOURNAMENT!

Sorry to have to inform you that Ed passed away last Tuesday, Nov. 25th.

We wanted to make sure everyone has heard...just got into Ed's address book today. Sorry for the delay. (This email address will not be answered from this point on. Personal messages may be sent to Lois Park - loisk@prinetime.net.

Edwin Clyde Park 78 of Prineville, Oregon passed away November 25, 2008, with his family by his side. Memorial services will be held on Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 11:00 A.M. at the First Baptist Church 450 SE Fairview St., Prineville, Ore.

Edwin was born February 16, 1930 in Roseburg, Oregon to Hervey Norman and Helen (Everest) Park. Edwin married Lois Park on October 23, 1999 in Vancouver, Wash.

Edwin is survived by his wife Lois Park of Prineville, Ore; 2 sons Alan Park of Woodburn, Ore; Dale Park of Lebanon, Ore; daughter Alice Park of Lebanon, Ore;

sister Helen Morgan of Kennewick, Wa. ; two grand children Emily and Josephine and

several nieces and nephews.

He is preceded in death by his parents and his brother Norm.

Memorial may be made to the Redeemer House Orphanage 3047 N.E Yellow Ribbon Dr.

Bend, OR 97701. C/O Kathy Vaughan.

Whispering Pines Funeral Home is assisting the family with these arrangements. 541-416-9733. http://www.whisperingpinesfh.com.
I would rather have a slow hit than a fast miss...
lyonch
coyotehunter

Re: ED PARK'S Passing

Post by lyonch »

It really sucks when the wise and eleder of this great sport pass away with knowledge that will take many years for others to figure out.
Chris Lyon

My mind belongs to my work,
My heart belongs to my family,
BUT MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE COYOTES!!!